Ambrollins

Seth's POV

"Dean I need to talk to you." I said. "What do you want Seth? I want you to stay out of my business with Miz too by the way. I don't trust you." Dean said. That hurt but I guess I deserved that. "Dean I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for everything. I wish I could take it all back but I can't. I miss us. I miss being married to you." I said. "Yeah well you should have thought of all that before you betrayed Roman and I to become Triple H's pick of the year." Dean said and stormed off that. Well that hurt but I deserve it all and I know that. Dean has every right to be hurt and angry with me.

Later that night...

I just finished my awful match with Bray Wyatt. I've showered and packed the things. I leave the locker room with my things and start heading to the parking lot to get in my car and head to my lonely hotel room.

I see Dean in the parking lot with his new wife Renee. He started dating her after our divorce. That hurt always seeing them together. He's carrying their stuff and she's walking ahead of him going on and on about something. Dean doesn't seeing the car coming that's just about to hit him. "Dean watch out!" I yell but he doesn't hear me. I drop my stuff and run out into the road. I push Dean out of the way just in time but the car hits me instead at full speed. I feel pain all over my body. Pain like I've never felt before as I roll over the top of the car and land hard on the ground below. "Seth! Call 911!" Dean yells to Renee and runs to me. Dean holds me in his arms and suddenly I'm not in pain anymore and I know I'm gonna die. "Dean I'm so sorry I really am. You have to believe me. I love you so much and I wish I could have proved to you that you could trust me. But I hope that's proof enough." I said. Wow it's becoming really hard to breath. "Shh shh Seth it's ok. I know. I believe you. You just saved my life. That's proof enough for me. I forgive you. I love you so much too. Please hang on Seth help is coming. You can't die on me. Not now Seth. I'm so sorry." Dean starts crying. "It's ok my love don't cry. Goodbye my love." I close my eyes. "NOOO! Seth please wake up! Baby don't go! Don't leave me alone again!" Dean's cries are the last thing I hear before everything becomes dark and still. I'm sorry Dean. I'm so so sorry, that's the last thing I ever think.