𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

𖣔

It's a proven fact that the things we lose have a way of returning to us in the end

It's a proven fact that the things we lose have a way of returning to us in the end. Sometimes in the most unexpected ways.

One lost Princess, unaware of her title, seven spoiled kids, loyal to the bone, and Nine elite families, with secrets of their own.

Trinity Academy was a school meant for the elites, elites whose closets were full of skeletons. Skeletons, powerful enough to rattle their cores.

When Kainaat Sharma got her acceptance into the academy, she thought Trinity Academy would be an escape from her problems. What she didn't expect was to be dragged among them. Among the elites and their secrets.

What Kainaat didn't know was that trusting the same elites would be the start of everything. Old Rivalries and New Found relationships.

Because when the lost is found, it's only a matter of time before things start reeling back to the past. Past where it all started.

And among the chaos of secrets, lies, betrayals, love, and friendships, she found what she had thought she had lost--a family.

_________

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂

_____________

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐒

Long lost sister
rich Indian families
wholesome and lovable characters
badass female character
➪ the kinda possessive male lead
cute and cheesy chapters
____________

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

What is lost, will always find its way back home.