56 | 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

__________________

__________________

10:06 PM, 19 NOVEMBER, WEDNESDAY, CO-ED DORMS, TRINITY CAMPUS, TRINITY ACADEMY, GURUGRAM

"You sure you're okay?" Kainaat asked Anshuman for the second time and he nodded. A small smile appeared on his face as he held her hand almost possessively and stared into her eyes. "Kai, it's late. Go to sleep. You need rest as well and so do we. Tomorrow is the game day." Zeeshaan said, taking Kainaat's hand away and walking her towards the door. He wasn't liking the way Anshuman was looking at her. He knew how Anshuman was and he didn't want Kainaat to be his next target. Kainaat nodded and Zeeshaan gestured his brother to walk her back to her room. He waited until they were out of the corridor before turning towards Anshuman.

"What are you doing?" He asked and Anshuman cocked a brow at his tone. "What do you mean?" He asked, standing up and walking over to the mini fridge. "Don't fuck with me Anshuman. I saw the way you were looking at her. I don't want you close to her, you get it? You ruin everything you touch and I don't want you to do the same to her." He spat and Anshuman turned to him, a scowl on his face. "Do I have to ask your permission to fuck a girl now Zeeshaan?" Anshuman asked as he walked towards the boy.

"Don't talk about her like that. Kainaat will not be one of your toys. I won't let you do what you did with Samaira." Zeeshaan gritted out at him and it was in a snap when Anshuman leapt forward and shoved him into the wall, choking him. "You don't talk to me like that, okay? I will do whatever I want with whoever I want. You don't get to say anything. Kainaat is mine, whether you like it or not. So you better accept it if you want that brother of yours to live." Anshuman growled in his face and Zeeshaan sneered at him. "You dare to threaten my brother you bastard?!" He yelled, shoving Anshuman back forcefully.

"Get this through your thick skull Anshuman, Kainaat neither is and never will be yours. I'll make sure of that. Sister or not." Zeeshaan stated, walking towards the door. "And one more thing, if you even think about touching my brother, I'll make sure you serve purgatory right here." He warned before walking out, leaving Anshuman seething at his words. Meanwhile, Eeshaan dropped off Kainaat outside her room. "You do have the banners intact right, shaan?" Kainaat asked as she loomed on her door. "Seriously chocolate? You don't trust me?" He asked with a scoff and she chuckled.

"Honey, you slapped your brother for a piece of chocolate. You think I can?" She retorted and he pursed his lips before shrugging. "I would slap my brother for free." He muttered and was instantly smacked on the head. "Real loyal Eesh." Zeeshaan said and Kainaat chuckled. "You're a meanie." Eeshaan pouted and Kai patted his cheek. "Go to sleep both of you." She said and they nodded. She waved them bye and closed the door after her, standing in front of it until she was sure they walked away. She let out a sigh, guilty that she was lying to them as well. She was their cousin and they deserved to know that.

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐀𝐓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara