𝐗𝐈𝐕 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐬

SATURDAY, 3 AUGUST, 09:37 AM, SINGHANIYA MANSION, PRITHVIRAJ ROAD, CENTRAL DELHI

"Why do I feel like I'm meeting the president?" Kainaat asked Samaira who grinned at the younger girl. The Singhaniya Mansion was a sight to see. It was lavishly built and was covered with men in black uniform patrolling around. She saw as two of the men who were standing in front of the doors, smiled and nodded respectfully when they saw Samaira and Rajveer advancing towards them.

They opened the doors for the three and Kainaat who was between them smiled politely at the guards. She took in a long breath when she saw the interior of the house and gaped at the siblings.
"This house is big." She said and Rajveer chuckled.
"Wait till you see the twins' house. Now that is something you'll call extraordinaire." Rajveer remarked and Kai nodded. She saw as Samaira threw her bag on the floor beside the couch and grinned widely.

"Mumma. We're back!" She yelled and yelped loudly when Kai smacked her arm.
"First of all, speak softly. We're not in a fish market. Second, pick up your stuff and neatly place it on the couch and you stop frowning at your phone." Kai scolded them both and they pouted at her.
"Finally! Mere baccho ko koi toh samajhdaar dost mila." A voice came from the side and the three of them turned to face Renuka Singhaniya who was grinning at them. (My kids have a sensible friend)

"Maa." The siblings yelled simultaneously and ran to hug their mom.
"Maa, this is Kai, our friend who saved Lavi that day. Kai, this is our mother, IPS Renuka Singhaniya." Rajveer introduced and Renuka gestured for Kai to come forward. "You are so beautiful baccha. Thank you for your help and still staying by their side." She said, holding Kai's face between her palms.
"Wow. You were right. Her cheeks are soft." Renuka remarked and Samaira chuckled while Kai gave the mother daughter a wide eyed look.

"Not smothering the kid, are you?" Another voice came and Kai glanced to the side to find Samaira's father walking towards them.
"Papa!" Samaira yelled and hugged her father who kissed her head with a smile.
"Papa. Apka ek beta bhi hai. Iss chuhiya ke alava." Rajveer said, pushing Samaira away who smacked his back harshly. Kai on the other hand looked at the exchange of the family with a weird look. (Dad, you remember you also have a son right? Except this pest.)

"Bunch of weirdos, right?" A voice came from the side and Kai snapped her neck to find a man in black shirt smirking at her.
"Excuse me? Who do you think you are calling my friends and their family weird?" She barked at him and he smiled.
"Their older brother." He said and opened his arms wide.
"Bhaiiii!" Samaira yelled, hugging her brother along with Rajveer.
"Your voice is still annoying you rat." Aryamann stated and Rajveer smirked.

"Poor me. I have to listen to it every day." Rajveer taunted and Samaira again slapped him.
"Achew! I-I'm sorry. Achew!" Kai suddenly sneezed, stumbling beside the couch.
"Looks the the others are missing you. Hick." Samaira remarked and hiccuped suddenly.
"And cussing you." Rajveer teased and Kai shook her head.
"It's- it's not that. Achew! That candle, it's making my nose tingle. Achew!" Kai stated, pointing towards a yellow candle kept to the side.