70 | Getting her back

_________________

_________________

03:23 PM, 16 DECEMBER, TUESDAY, UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, CIRCUIT HOUSE RD, CANTT AREA, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN

It has been five days since Kainaat was exchanged with Ishika. Three days since Rahil had received her bloody pendant. None of them had any clue on where she was even though several search parties had been sent. They had received another envelope, two hours ago and since then the whole palace had been shook. Anshuman had sent them Kainaat's photos and they were anything but good. She was hanging from the ceiling, her arms bleeding and overall in a bad condition. Though what none of them missed was the still defiant look on her face. Along with her photos, Anshuman had sent official papers stating that Hardik was withdrawing from his crownship and that Kainaat was to be taking his place along with her husband.

He had demanded from Hardik to sign those papers and release the announcement by the next evening or he would kill her. Everyone was in dilemma about the demand except Hardik who had instantly decided to sign the papers at the sight of his sister but was pulled back by his family. Though as of now, he was making his way to his office, praying Rahil hadn't killed their witness yet. He could hear the yells of pain and Rahil's angry grunts, urging him to go faster. "Please, please leave me please! I don't know anything!" He heard the man crying the moment he entered the office. A disgusted look came on his face when he found Rahil punching the man repeatedly. "Tell me where the fuck is Anshuman!" Rahil growled at the man but Hardik stopped him from punching again.

"You kill him and you won't be able to see Kainaat for longer than you expect." He said, pushing Rahil's hand away. Rahil's anger simmered when he heard Kainaat's name but it flamed back in when he remembered her photos. "I'm talking. Sit back or get out." Hardik spat and Rahil sighed, stepping back and leaning against the desk. "I'm not going to beat you like him so get this through your head clearly. I ask you a question and you answer truthfully. You lie and I put a bullet in your body and I will continue to do so until you're nothing but a sieve for air to pass in and out." He stated and the man in front of him widened his eyes in fear. "Where is the person you gave your car to? Where did Aryan take your car?" He asked and the man broke into a sob.

"I don't know!" He yelled and Hardik nodded, taking out his gun and pointing it at the man's thigh. "He will kill me! He said he will kill me if I tell." The man babbled and Hardik's finger popped off of the trigger. "And you think I won't? Tell me and I'll make sure he won't harm you." Hardik replied and the man hesitated. "Aryan came to me and said he needed my car. I said the license of it is expiring in two days so he couldn't take it far and he said that he won't be going out of Jodhpur. He said, he would return my car in a day and he did. I didn't know he was going to kidnap someone. I'm sorry, I didn't know. I don't know any Anshuman as well." The man started.

"Three days ago, he came again and I thought something was suspicious when I saw blood on his shirt. He threatened me. He said he would kill me if I peep." He completed and Hardik turned to face Rahil. "She's in Jodhpur." He said and that was all it took for both of them to run out of the room. "Handle him." Hardik told Rudraksh who was standing outside the office as he ran away. "Hello? I need you to recheck everything again. Every camera, every nook and every building. I want all of them checked now!" Hardik roared over the phone to his security director. "Yes sir!" He received back in reply before keeping the call. "Kai's in Jodhpur." Rahil stated and everyone's eyes widened, hope shining in their eyes at the news.