34 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐤'𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

_______________

_______________

29 SEPTEMBER, TUESDAY, 11:24 PM, RAICHAND ESTATE, ALTEZZA ROAD, MALABAR HILLS, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

The day started out as normal as any other. On Wednesday, the Raichands had planned a reception for Advik and Raina who were back from their honeymoon. The group and their siblings except the parents, flew to Mumbai earlier in the afternoon and after shopping and roaming around, were settled in the Raichand Mansion. Completely drunk out of their minds. It had started from Rudransh and Ashrut, passing to Reeva and Samaira followed by the others. The only sober ones among them were Hardik, Kainaat, Anya and Ahaan.

Few hours ago, Kainaat had learnt two things about Rahil.
1. He was a flirty drunk. And
2. He was absolutely shitty when it came to pick up lines.
Though he planned to not drink, Reeva had somehow managed to spike his drink with alcohol and here he was now, bickering with Rajveer about squirrels and chipmunks being the same. As usual Kainaat was leaned back on the sofa, a bowl of popcorn in her lap as she looked at them in amusement.

Fortunately Ahaan and Hardik had sneaked them up in one of the out houses so they wouldn't disturb Arhaan and Avni.
"What in the fuck? What happened to their hair?" Ahaan asked with a baffled look, pointing at Vivaan, Ashrut, Rudraksh and Aryamann. While Vivaan and Ashrut had their hair braided with neon coloured strings. Vivaan, a bright yellow and green and Ashrut, a bright orange and green. Aryamann's hair was another deal, covered fully in striking pink.

"He better prays it washes off in the morning. If his mother sees that, she'll disown him." Hardik snorted. As for Rudraksh, his hair was coloured an ashe grey.
"You should worry about your brother more." Anya stated and Hardik chuckled.
"Oh, I would pay to see maa's reaction tomorrow." He replied and Kainaat shook her head. She smiled when she saw Aryamaan pleading Lavanya to look at him. He had gone with pink because it was her favourite colour but unfortunately it was too pink and cringey for her.

Samaira suddenly threw her head on Aryamann's lap and looked up at him with a pout.
"Bhai, tell me I'm pretty." She whined and Aryamann gave her a sarcastic smile.
"You're pretty," he said and samaira smiled, "fucking annoying. That's what you are." He completed and her smile fell. She threw him a glare and turned to face Lavanya.
"He hates pink color and thinks it's disgusting." She spat and Aryamann gaped at her before throwing her off of him.

"You poke my arm again and I'll do the same with your eyes." Rudraksh growled at Reeva.
"I fear nothing." Reeva bit back and he pushed her face away with his palm.
"Why are you like this?" He muttered and turned away from her.
"What happened to you? You look like a highlighter bled out on you before you rolled in gliter." Ahaan asked Vyom who walked in the room. He pointed at something behind him and Ira walked in, grinning ear to ear, her hands covered in something glittery and yellow.