55 |𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

_________________

_________________

RAHIL'S POV

12:24 PM, 18 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY, RAICHAND INC., BANDRA EAST, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

I smirked when I read the tabloids regarding the law suit on the Khannas. Anya di was mercilessly ruining them with one after other evidence against them. Dhairya Khurrana blatantly disagreed to be with them in his statement which was amusing to say the least. Kainaat had prepared every evidence with great detail, leaving no room for any loophole. She really meant it when she said she would ruin them.Though what I didn't like about her plan was her close proximity with Jindal and those little bastards also known as her cousins.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance when Samay walked into my office with another man trailing behind him.
"Sir, this is the candidate I finalized for filling in up for me during the weekends." He said and I nodded, sitting down on my desk. I knew my glare was intimidating the poor boy, but I knew it had to be done in order to warm him up. If he wants to work for me, he need to accommodate with more than just glares. A groan left my mouth when my phone rang and I found, my HR Head calling me.
"What is it this time?" I asked and he stammered over the other side. 

"Sir, the accountant just resigned. He was babbling and crying over to me about how you shouted at him and made him do the monthly revenue report twenty times. He said he could not handle it and he's leaving." He said and I rolled my eyes. I knew this was going to happen, the guy was too much of a softie who melted under pressure. "Good, give him his final paycheck and for the love of god, please refrain from hiring more useless people like that. There's a reason my company's best and I want it to remain like that. The next accountant better be good or you can kiss you job good bye." I told him before canceling the call.

"Now, what were you saying?" I asked Samay, who sighed. "This is Divit. Your new junior assistant. And for heaven's sake please don't scare him off. Or this time I'll really complain to ma'am." Samay replied with a tired look and I pursed my lips at him. "Don't you dare bring her in this. Or I will punch your throat." I spat at him and he rolled his eyes. "And you, new guy, you start from today. Now get out of my office and bring me the files for the Washington Tender." I said, waving him off and he quickly skittered off. "What are you looking at?" I barked at Samay who gave me a dirty look and plopped down on the couch. 

"How long are you gonna work sir? You've been here since two days, working non stop. Just because you have an in built washroom and closet, doesn't means you don't have to go home. You broke my phone as well." He ranted and I ignored him, going back to my files. "Samay, when I buy Vinay Reddy's company and reveal all his illegal activities, do you think he will realize his mistakes?" I asked him and he pursed his lips. "Oh come on. Do you seriously need to do th-" He suddenly perked up when his bluetooth rang and ran out of the office, cursing loudly. It was not until ten minutes later when I heard loud clicking of heels.