53 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

_______________

_______________

09:24 PM, 16 NOVEMBER, SUNDAY, SEA VIEW BRIDGE, GURUGRAM

So what's our plan?

Same old thing. Divide and Rule. We are going to break them from the inside. Let their greed burn the bond between them.

So what do you want us to do?

Spread the news that I've disappeared and nowhere to be found. Let the prey come to the predator.

And you think it'll work?

It has to. All warfare is based on deception.

"Kai? What are you doing there? Get down!" Eeshaan screamed when he saw her standing on the edge of the bridge, fear and tears shining in her hazel eyes. He somehow knew she'd be there, the place where they met for the very first time. He had learned from the rumors circulating around Trinity about the big fight Kainaat and the group had in Jodhpur which resulted in the girl leaving them after they threatened her. To say he was angry was an understatement, he was furious. "Kai, get down. Now!" Eeshaan yelled, sighing in relief when Zeeshaan ran forward and pulled her down.

"What the hell were you going to do? And because of whom? Those idiots?!" He screamed at her and Kainaat burst into sobs. "They betrayed my trust. They were only with me because they thought I was one of them. They did some blood tests and it came negative and they had me as a suspect of the attacks. What else could I do? I have no family, nothing! Nowhere to go. If they make me leave Trinity, where will I go?" She wailed, hugging Eeshaan tightly who clenched his jaw in anger. "I'm so so sorry chocolate. But never ever think nobody is there for you. We are. We always are." He said and she sobbed harder.

"I knew this would happen! Those fuckers ruin everything!" Zeeshaan growled kicking his car harshly. "Ssh, sh, remember what you told me? Don't do something like that. They don't deserve it. You are better, don't lose yourself for them." Eeshaan said and wiped her tears. "How did you know I was here?" She croaked out and he smiled. "I had a feeling you'd be here. I heard people saying you disappeared, so I got worried." He replied.

"Him too?" She asked glancing towards Zeeshaan who was still scowling. "Yes. Most. He was driving rashly around the city to look for you." He replied with a chuckle. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you stay in Trinity." Zeeshaan said with a serious look as he moved towards her. "Are you sure the DNA tests came negative?" He asked and Kainaat nodded. "That's what they told me. Vivaan Malhotra read the reports." She stated and they nodded. "Doesn't matter. Come on. Let's go." Eeshaan said, wrapping her in a side hug, walking towards their car.