24 | 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲

___________________

___________________

02:38 AM, BANQUET, TAJ HARI PALACE, 5TH, RESIDENCY RD, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN 342001

All of them reached the dining area, and the couple was served food in a same dish, while the others sat beside them

All of them reached the dining area, and the couple was served food in a same dish, while the others sat beside them. The cuisine considered of Indian as well as international items. Everyone was busy stuffing food in their plates while the couple fed each other lovingly.
"What are you looking for?" Rahil asked Kai who seemed to be searching for something. 
"Mushrooms." She replied back, not paying attention to him. 
"Oh, we don't have that in menu. Hardik bhai's allergic." He said and she turned to him with a nod.

"I know. I'm allergic too. That's why I was checking." She replied and walked past him.
"What are you doing? It has cashews in it. They cause you indigestion you idiot." She said, slapping Reeva's arm who was about to take some cashew curry. The girl gave her a sheepish smile and nodded whereas Rahil just kept staring at her with a smile. All of them sat down, the squad beside each other while their siblings sat beside them.
"Here, eat this, it's great." Hardik aid feeding Kai some chicken curry.

"It's yummy." Kai groaned at the spicy taste and Hardik smiled.
"Oh, eat this. It's apple crumble kulfi. I remember you said you never tried this." She said when she was done and fed him the dessert.
"Now watch as Rudra gets jealous." Devyani whispered to the women all of whom were staring at their kids.
"Ish. It's spicy." Rudraksh suddenly said, trying to grab Kai's attention and glared at Ashrut who tried to offer him water. Kai turned to the boy and shook her head at the way his nose was scrunched.

"Why did you eat it if you can't tolerate spice, you idiot." She said and fed him the dessert too.
"I didn't know it would be this spicy." He mumbled, hiding a smile when Hardik scowled whereas Kai pursed her lips.
"Oh, feed me this too. What is it?" Ansh asked, looking at the dessert. Kai sighed and fed him, her eyes widening when the others opened their mouths too. She bursted into chuckles and fed them too, emptying the bowl.
"Hey! Don't slap him, he will choke." Lavanya scolded the boys who ignored her and kept teasing each other.