68 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭

_____________________

05:45 PM, 10 DECEMBER, WEDNESDAY, TRINITY ACADEMY, GURUGRAM

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" Rudraksh asked Kainaat who was slumped on her bed in her dorm room. "Oh my fucking god Raksh! Go and rest for heaven's sake! I'm fine." She groaned and Rudraksh nodded before walking out. Him, infact all of her brothers were acting more protective than ordinary after the incident the previous night. As she was pondering over everything, her phone rang and she picked it up from the bedside table. Rahil's name displayed on the phone and her cheeks reddened when she remembered their interaction before she left for her flight.

FLASHBACK (5 hours ago)

"Hunh. Finally." Kainaat mumbled as she hid by the corridor, checking it once more to make sure Rahil wasn't there. About seven minutes ago she had pranked him along with Anay and Rudransh. As for the prank, it hadn't gone well and half of its consequences were already borne by Anay and her brother who were currently laying in the pool in winter cold, shivering out of their bones. Her on the other hand took off  in a random direction before he could see her. The look on his face when he found Anay sneakily advancing on him indicated her this much that he was pissed. 

A loud yell echoed and Kainaat's eyes widened when she realized it was Rudransh. "Ah, he got him. Kai you are so dead." She muttered as she hid more in the corridor. "Why hell is it so quiet now?" She mumbled and took a quick peak. "You know what, let's hide in room Kai. If he finds you, tell him you were always there." She muttered to herself as she came out of hiding and began walking to her room. A squeak tore out of her mouth when she was suddenly picked up by her waist, a hand coming on her mouth to silence her. She was dragged into a room and the door was locked seconds after.

Cornering her against the wall, Rahil breathed down, a smirk curling on his lips when he saw the wide eyed look on her face. "Did you think you can run away from me my moon?" He asked and Kainaat gulped at the sly look on his face. "I-i don't know what you're talking about." She stammered and Rahil hummed. "Then let's remind you shall we?" He asked and before she could reply, he was trailing kisses down her nape. His left hand raised up both of hers, his fingers coiling around her wrists like cuffs, while his other hand snaked around her waist and he pulled her to him.

"What did you do Kai?" He murmured against her neck and she shivered, rolling her lips in. She shook her head and Rahil looked up. "Hmm, biting back our moans. You sure need a punishment don't you?" He rasped out and Kainaat's eyes widened in shock at his words. "Punishment? What pun-ugh!" She started only to be cut off by her own moan, as Rahil nibbled at her neck. His grip on her wrist tightened when she tried to wiggle away and his other moved lower to rest beside her hips. "Jump." He mumbled, taking her lips next.