27 | 𝐀 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

__________________

__________________

*Major Time Skip*

13 SEPTEMBER, FRIDAY, 09:31 AM, TRINITY ACADEMY, GURUGRAM

"Finally, the mid sems are over! My brain in so exhausted from all the studying." Ashrut groaned the moment all of his friends came out of there respective exam halls. They had their last exam today which begun at 8 in the morning. The others nodded too, they have been studying high on caffeine due to the exams. As much as Trinity offered, it also took the hardest exams. But there was a reward too. The students always got a five day break and some entertainment source.

While last year there was an exclusive film festival, this year was the concert. All of them walked out, and towards the dorms, scowling when Anshuman, the twins and Amyra stepped in their way.
"And the cursed cat cut our way. Oh we are doomed." Ansh muttered when he saw Amyra and Kai slapped his arm, releasing a snort.
"Excuse me?! Who are you calling-" "Please stop! We are seriously in no mood to hear you nasty screechy voice." Reeva cut Amyra off who threw a nasty look her way.

"Girl if you don't stop doing that your face will curl up like that forever. And it's already ugly to begin with." Samaira remarked with an irritated look.

"Yo, idiots!" A familiar voice yelled and all of theirs eyes snapped to the front, widening when they found their siblings in cars. Kai saw with an amused look as Amyra straightened up and passed a flirty smile to Rahil who ignored her and kept staring at Kai. All of them ran towards them, surprise on their faces.

"What are you all doing here?" Lavanya asked with a big smile and the siblings grinned.
"We are going on a vacation baby!" Ira yelled and the others nodded.
"What did they want?" Advik asked jerking his head towards the other four and Reeva shrugged.
"Trouble like always." She replied with a snarl.
"Quickly go and pack your stuff. We have done the rest." Anya said and the squad nodded, running off to the dorms.

"Why are you standing like a clown? Go and pack. You're coming with us too." Hardik stated and Kai pointed to herself in confusion.
"Me?" She asked and they nodded. "Did you seriously think that we'll forget you?" Advik asked and Kai smiled before running after her friends. Half an hour later and all of them were heading off to the airport. "Where are we going again?" Kai asked the elders who grinned. "Kerala." They replied and Kai's eyes widened. "Surprise." Anya muttered with a smile.

03:34 PM, COCHIN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, COCHI, KERALA

The families walked out of the airport, filling into the cars they booked. There were eight cars in total, one for the couples, two for the older kids, one for the younger ones and other four filled with guards and luggage. The Rathores, Raichands and Singhals were the only ones joining them since Daksh and Renuka couldn't come and Yuvraaj and Adhira were busy handling their kids' works. Everyone except Kai entered in, while the girl looked around.
"What are you doing? Get in." Reeva said and Kai shook her head.