48 | 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

______________

______________

10 NOVEMBER, MONDAY, 11:25 AM,  UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, CIRCUIT HOUSE RD, CANTT AREA, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN

After a much heated discussion with her family, it was decided that Kainaat would stay in the palace for another few days. After the night when she got the four arrested, they realized what she did and acknowledged her actions. As much as they were sorry that they hurt her they were also thankful that she helped them fight on their own. As of now, Kainaat forgave the four after they had properly apologized after bashing the reporter themselves. It was pure amusement for Kainaat when Vivaan told his sisters areas that would be sore for long and they hit right there.

Another thing which came out of it was that the others were scared and as for the parents' apologies, Kainaat told them to not interfere in whatever she did. The parents agreed when they learned from Ishika that it's either that or many years worth of silent treatment. Kainaat was in her room at present, watching in amazement the decor that Raina did. She knew the girl was an interior designer but she was surprised to see her work. She had decorated Kainaat's room just like she wanted. A round bed sat in the middle of the room, shimmery white curtains around it and against the windows. 

The balcony was designed as cozy as possible with a small swing set, and the room was painted in white color with hues of gold and rose gold. Kainaat took a spun and smiled. Raina pointed towards her closet and Kainaat slowly walked in, a scoff leaving her lips when she saw the array of clothes, shoes, bags, accessories in there. "Where did these came from?" She asked and Raina smiled. "Mom gifted you these. And Devyani aunty placed the jewelleries and some other things in." She replied and and Kainaat shook her head.

"These are so unnecessary." She muttered. "You are the princess. You better get ready to be spoiled." Devyani said, walking after her and Kainaat leaned her head on her shoulder. It was a tell she got her short genes from her mother and her temper from her grandfather. What she got from her father was her stubbornness and her pride. Her laptop pinged and Kainaat's attention went to it. "Maa, it's time for my class." She said and Devyani rolled her eyes.

"Okay honey, I will keep your brothers out." She said and Kainaat smiled, kissing her cheek. Since she couldn't go to Trinity as of now, she was taking online classes. Running over to her desk, Kainaat tapped on the request rolling her eyes when she saw it wasn't her class and instead her friends from the cafe. Harsh and Aryan peeped in, Saanvi trying to take a peek in between them. "Where the hell are you? The manager told us you quit. How could you do that without telling us?" Saanvi spat and Kainaat sighed.

"I had family problems guys. It wasn't all going sunshine and flowers. I'm sorry and I will talk to my family with the quitting part. We do need to clear some things." She said, clicking her tongue in irritation. She wasn't told about the quitting part. "Oh, so you're not gonna leave us too are you?" Harsh asked and she smiled. "Why would I do that you buffoons? I will keep coming there to meet you." She said and they grinned at her. "Hey, where are you? Is that your dorm room? Damn it sure as hell looks expensive." Dhruv said trying to take a better look.