40 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

1 NOVEMBER, SATURDAY, 12:21 PM, UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, CIRCUIT HOUSE RD, CANTT AREA, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN

"Why are you sulking now?" Kainaat asked Samaira who pouted. "Because Mchotty Rajvansh didn't come here with you." She mumbled and Kainaat shook her head. "I did say he was a hard arse. He is currently busy with some business work but he did say he will come tomorrow." She replied and Samaira grinned. "Eeks! Yes!" She exclaimed and jumped off the bed to ramble about her clothes and cute shoes. Walking over to the wardrobe, she bgun taking out various outfits, trying them on and showing them to Kainaat.

Kainaat's phone rang and she smiled when she saw Kabir's name on the display. "Hello!" She greeted him with a smile and giggled when she saw him walking among the employees. "Four hours in and I swear I can feel my brain melting. These people are so lazy." He complained and she chuckled. "You are just too workholic bhaiya. It's not their fault. Just don't go all grizzly on them." She replied when she saw him giving a death glare to his PA who was trying to peek in. "How are you Kai? Everything good there?" He asked and she nodded. "Yup. Everything is as it was before. Though I do want to see you tomorrow." She said and he nodded.

"I will be there d-" "Kai! Did I bought this bra in a small size or did my boobs inflated overnight?" His reply was cut off by Samaira's yell as the girl came out of the washroom, wearing a pink kimono robe, her tight pink bra visible through it. Kabir's eyes widened and he cancelled the call instantly whereas Kai gave the girl a wide eyed look. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Samaira asked and she face planted right on the bed, letting out a groan of annoyance. "I was on video call with Kabir bhaiya." She mumbled and Samaira frowned.

"What did you just say?" She asked and Kainaat looked up. "I was on a video call with Kabir bhaiya and I think he saw you and definitely heard you." She replied and Samaira's face paled. "Kai! You idiot! Couldn't you inform me beforehand that you were on a call?" She screamed and Kainaat jumped on the bed, running down so Samaira couldn't catch her. "I forgot! How would I know you'd come out flaunting your bra?!" She excused, ducking to dodge the cushion thrown her way. "He saw me!? He fucking saw me! Oh I'm gonna kill you!" She growled and Kainaat ran out of her room, running over to hide in Reeva's.

She entered the Raichand girl's room, sighing in relief when she closed the doors. Opening her eyes, she was flooded with instant regret when she found Reeva sitting on the dressing table with Rajveer standing in front of her. Their faces were flushed and she knew what they were upto. "Didn't you close the doors?" Reeva whispered and Rajveer gave her a sheepish smile. "I though I did." He whispered back and Kainaat gave them a disgusted look before stepping out of the door.  She walked further on, her eyes widening when she found Samaira running out of her room, changed in a dress.

She was suddenly pulled in a room but before she could let out a startled scream, a hand was placed on her lips. She looked up, finding Rahil standing in front her, his other hand beside her head. He sushed her and removed his hand from her lips. "What did you do now?" He asked in amusement and she shrugged, walking past him and plopping on his bed. Rahil turned around and followed after her, plopping by her side. Kainaat laid down, closing her eyes, and let out a sigh. "Why does your bed smells so good?" She mumbled, hugging his pillow tightly. Rahil let out a smile at her and shook his head.

"I'm sitting right in front of you and yet you are hugging my pillow? You amuse me, my little moon." He remarked and Kainaat peeped open her eye, beckoning him close with her finger. He moved forward, removing the pillow from between them, and hugging her to his chest. "Mhmm." She moaned and Rahil looked down in surprised, scoffing a chuckle. "Did you just sniff me?" He asked and her face reddened. "N-no." She mumbled, hiding her face in his chest. "My silly little moon." He muttered, pecking her forehead and closing his eyes.