57 | 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬

________________

________________

12:38 PM, 21 NOVEMBER, FRIDAY, TRINITY CAMPUS, TRINITY ACADEMY, GURUGRAM

Kainaat walked out of her room, dressed up in all white. To say the least, white was the girl's favorite color. She tucked on her watch, spinning it to check the time and hummed.

She walked out of the dorms and towards the campus gardens through the building

She walked out of the dorms and towards the campus gardens through the building. Her phone begun ringing and she picked it up.
"Yes?" She asked and Reeva's whined came from the other side.
"Kai! Where are you? It has been ten minutes already." Kainaat chuckled and nodded her head, a frown replacing her smile when she saw Amyra standing in her way, her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.
"I'm coming in five." She replied and cancelled the call, pausing in front of the girl. Raising a brow in question, she gave Amyra a once over.

"You need something Amyra?" She asked sweetly and Amyra scoffed. "You think you're so smart don't you? You can't hide anything anymore." She gritted out and Kainaat frowned. "Whatever do you mean?" She asked Amyra who threw a glare her way before stepping close to her. Amyra's hand shot forward and she pulled on Kainaat's turtleneck. The hickeys came to display and she smirked.
"I knew  you were a whore. So? Who among them are you fucking? Is it Rajveer or Rudraksh? Or is it Zeeshaan?" She spat and Kainaat scoffed in disgust. 

"Sweetie have you mistook yourself for me? I ain't a mirror." She retorted and Amyra's face curled up in a scowl. "Don't play smart with me Kainaat. I know what you're doing. You're playing some game, thinking you're all that but you aren't." Amyra said and Kainaat smirked, stepping forward. "I don't have to think. And you really wanna know what I can do don't you Amyra?" She asked, and took out her phone. "You called me a whore. Does you father know you fuck men twice your age just so he could score in deals? Hmm? No?" She asked, cocking her brow as she showed Amyra some pictures. 

"Do people know you target married men, seduce them and blackmail them later to get what you want?" She asked, turning off the screen and pocketing the phone. Stepping further closer to the Khanna girl, she stared dead into her eyes. "Who do you think is a whore here?" She asked and Amyra's face reddened in humiliation. "How did you get these?" She asked and Kainaat let out a smile.
"You think you are the only one with sources? You think I forgot how you pawed at my man? What was your plan hunh? To seduce him and get hands on his business?" She asked and Amyra's eyes widened at what she was implying.