𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈| 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 & 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐬

_______________

_______________

MONDAY, 29 JULY, 09:12 AM, CO-ED DORMS, TRINITY CAMPUS, GURUGRAM

"Is she still sleeping?"
"Speak louder, why don't you, huh?" "Shut up both of you!"
"Why is she still sleeping?"
"You know what? I'm gonna join her." Rudransh, Reeva, Lavanya, Ashrut and Samaira whispered in front of Kainaat's room. Kai was still sleeping since last night she was up late playing with the kids of the orphanage along with Zeeshaan and Eeeshaan who she later discovered were twins. They were holding around the orphanage and it was late night when the twins dropped her off near Trinity.

She enjoyed her time with them and even though Zeeshaan was a grump at start he later softened at the sight of his twin having fun and forgot about Kai. At present, Samaira opened the door to Kai's room and smiled when she saw Kai still sleeping. She jumped beside the girl, even after her friends' numerous protests and hugged her.

"Mimi? What are you doing?" Kai's asked in a raspy voice and Samaira cuddled into her blankets. "Sleeping." She replied hummed when Kai raked her hand through the girl's hair softly.

"Get up! Your test starts in fifteen minutes, you idiot." Kai suddenly yelled and Samaira jumped up in shock.
"Wait. My test? You're not giving the aptitude test?" She asked and Kai shook her head.
"I gave it at the time of admission. I don't need to give it now." She said and the others pouted.
"When did you all get here?" She asked, still a bit sleepy.

"Fifteen minutes ago." Lavanya replied and hugged Kai who hugged her back.

"Where are Veer and Raksh?" Kai asked and the others looked around, frowning when they didn't find the two boys.
"Who knows and who cares? Now give me my hug." Reeva remarked and jumped on the bed to hug Kai, the others following her lead. Kai yelped when all of theirs weight landed on her and she patted away whoever was on top.

"You darn idiotic penguins! Get up! I can't breath." She yelled but they didn't budge.

"Your bed smells so good." Ashrut groaned and Kai rolled her eyes. "Ashrut Singhal, get up this instant or so help me god, I'll kick you in the balls." Kai yelled and sighed when suddenly all of them were pushed down the bed. She looked up and found Rudraksh and Rajveer standing there with scowls on their faces. "What the hell are you five doing? The test's gonna start in ten minutes. Come on. Kai get ready. We'll meet you after we're done." Rajveer said, hauling up his sister by her bag while Rudraksh did the same with his twin.

All of them ran out of the room after Kai wished them good luck and the girl too got up to get ready for the day.