51 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 (1)

_______________

_______________

10:38 AM, 15 NOVEMBER, SATURDAY, RAICHAND ESTATE, ALTEZZA ROAD, MALABAR HILLS, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA

"Good morning sweetheart." Kainaat heard a faint whisper the moment she opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes a few times, adjusting to the light and found Rahil hovering above her with a smile. A scream of surprise left her mouth and Rahil instantly placed his palm on her mouth, his eyes widening. "Rahil! What the hell? You scared me!" She mumbled, patting his cheek lightly and he frowned when she closed her eyes again and cuddled into the pillow. He snatched the pillow from her and she threw him an annoyed look.

"What now? Are you jealous of a pillow?" She asked and he smiled. "Get up. And come down. We need to go somewhere. And I have planned everything. I don't want to waste any single minute. Oh and wear something comfortable." He said and stood up, walking out of the room. "Go where? And who brought me here?" She asked, sitting up on the bed. "On our first date. Me!" He yelled back, closing her door, leaving her shocked. "Wha-Date?" She mumbled to herself, turning towards the balcony and letting out another yelp when she saw her reflection in the glass panel.

Her hair resembled a wild nest, her cheeks red and having little marks on them. She clutched her chest, taking rapid breaths. "Damn I look nothing like those pretty disney princess." She muttered and stood up, only to fall face first on the rug, her legs tangled in the blankets. "Kai? You okay in there?" Reeva yelled from outside her door and she groaned out a yes before standing up. Getting onto her morning business, she quickly got ready, pondering over what to wear as she walked out of the washroom.

Her frown turned into a smile when she found her clothes laid out on the bed with a post it note. 'YOU'RE WELCOME.'

It was about eleven when Kainaat walked down the stairs and found her family and Raichands in the living room

It was about eleven when Kainaat walked down the stairs and found her family and Raichands in the living room. "Where are the others?" She asked and Devyani turned to her with a smile. "See, I told you it would look good on her." Avni pointed towards her hat and Devyani nodded. "They already left. They said they will meet you tomorrow at Trinity." Devyani replied and Kainaat nodded. "You look beautiful Kainaat." Rahil complimented, kissing her forehead and her eyes widened. She glanced at her family, only to receive various looks.