20 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬

21 AUGUST, WEDNESDAY, 03:21 PM, UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, CIRCUIT HOUSE RD, CANTT AREA, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN

"No, Randhir bhai sa. Humne pale pink kaha tha, ye aap kya le aaye hain?" Devyani asked, huffing at the magenta pink flowers Randhir bought. The man in question looked down at the flowers and sighed. (I said pale pink, why did you bought these?)
"Koi baat nahi uncle. Keep them aside, I'll put them to good use. Aap aise rang ke flowers le aaiye." Kai told him, showing the pictures in her phone. (No problem uncle. Bring flowers of this colour.)

"Tahira aunty! Sit down and uncle would you please stop following after her? Samaan faila hai and you'll fall." She yelled at the bickering couple who did as she said with embarassed looks. (Everything is a mess and you'll fall)
"Kai, I handled the snacks and sweets. They are already packed." Ira said, walking into the living room.
"Okay, didi. I'll bring in the boxes. Can you please check on them? I don't think they have packed anything." Kai said, referring to the twins and Ira nodded.

Kai met Ira earlier this morning when the latter had come to the palace to bring everyone to the wedding venue. Kai was told, that Ira was the one who sponsored the orphanage she went to and that Ira was an social rights activist. The girls had taken an instant liking to each other and within minutes of talking to her, Kai had concluded that Ira was blunt and smart and that Vivaan was head over heels for her. Kai was snapped out of her thoughts when she received Raina's call.

"Kainaat? Kahan ho tum?" Raina asked and Kai frowned at her tone. (Where are you?)

"Di? Kya hua?" She asked and Raina sighed. (What happened?)
"Today's my engagement. The official one. And I don't know why I'm getting so jittery. Kai I'm scared." Raina muttered, driving towards the venue. "Didi, send me the location. I'll be there soon." Kai said and Raina replied in agreement before cutting the call. Kai quickly packed the gift boxes and hampers, decorating them with the flowers next.

"Aunty, I have to take care of somethings. I have to leave for now. I promise I'll be back before the function starts." Kai asked Devyani for permission and Devyani nodded. "Okay, take care and I'll send you the location. Take a driver with you." Devyani said and Kai nodded before grabbing her bag and running out. Kai's phone pinged and she looked down at the location. "Uncle, take me there." She told the driver, showing him the location.

"Kai!" Raina screeched and hugged Kai the moment the girl stepped out of the car. "Oh, I was so worried. I am scared. What if I trip and break my heels? You know I'm clumsy." Raina ranted and Kai chuckled. "Calm down, didi." She said and Raina nodded taking in a deep breath. "Come on. Let's get you sorted out." Kai said and both of them entered in the venue. "Wow, it's so big." Kai awed at the beauty of venue.