𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐊𝐚𝐢 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩

____________

____________

SUNDAY, 14 JULY, 01: 24 PM, LIBRARY, TRINITY CAMPUS, GURUGRAM

"Would you all please stop following me? It's getting creepy by the second. And I'm fine today. I'm not sick anymore." Kai said to all of them, well except Rudraksh since he was still missing. She did saw him lingering here and there but he never showed up in front of her.
"Nope. You still haven't answered our question correctly. We won't leave you until you do." Reeva said and Kai sighed.

Another thing happened yesterday. The penguin group asked Kai to be their friend and she outright rejected them which lead them to follow and nag her the entire day.
"My answer will remain the same. No. You guys helped me and I'm thankful but that's it. So just go home." She said and moved towards the table in the corner. The group followed after her and Kai sighed at that.
"What are you doing? What are you doing? What are you-Aahh!" Ashrut started with his poking but yelped when Kai caught his finger and bent it sideways lightly.

"If you do it one more time, I'm gonna break it." She warned him and he nodded rapidly. Letting go of his finger, Kai looked towards the others who were snickering among themselves and glared at them. "Idiots." She muttered to herself before starting with her study.
"Aghh! That's it! I'm gonna rip apart this book." Rajveer yelled all of a sudden, surprising no one other than Kainaat. She gave him a wide eyed look and he offered her a sheepish smile.

"I'm sorry. It's just-"
"Criminal Proceedings? That book always irritated me too." He started but Kai cut him off, directing her glare towards the book in his hands. "Really? How do you study it then?" He asked and Kai took out a brown notebook from her bag.
"I curse this book in here. Whatever I find needs improvement or I'm just simply irritated I write in here. It actually helps with the thesis later on." She explained, passing him the notebook which he read in awe.

"My dad does the same too. Whenever he reads a new book, that is." Lavanya said with a grin.
"He reads books on laws? Why?" Kai asked the girl whose face brightened when she noticed that Kai was actually being interested in talking to her.
"My dad owns a Law firm which handles all kinds of cases. From criminal cases to protection rights. He reads a lot of books and he has a diary like this too." Lavanya said with a proud look. 

"Law firm? What's his name?" Kai asked, and Lavanya shifted forward. "Yuvraaj Malhotra." She answered and Kainaat choked on air.
"Ahn, hnn. How couldn't I see?" She said and the others feeling left out and jealous, shifted forward too.
"My mom is Adhira Malhotra and she's a neurosurgeon and my older brother is a cardio surgeon while my older sister is a corporate lawyer." Lavanya rambled and Ashrut pushed her back with a pout.

"Well my father owns real estate business, I guess. My mom is a finance major so she helps in the company. And well, you know my uncle, he's the dean and the co-owner of Trinity with my dad. And my dad's name is Samyak Singhal." Ashrut said and Kainaat again hummed in surprise.
"Move away donkey." Samaira said, pushing her brother back before grinning up at Kainaat.
"My father is-Our father is Daksh Singhaniya, the current cabinet Minister. And our mother is Renuka Singhaniya, SSP of Delhi. Our brother Aryamann on the other hand owns a media agency." Samaira started but rolled her eyes when her brother nudged her.