28 | 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

________________

________________

14 SEPTEMBER, SATURDAY, 10:12 AM, IN SILVA RESORT, MUNNAR, KERALA

RAHIL'S POV

"Rahil! Stop acting like a bimbo and come out! We're getting late because of you." I heard Kainaat yelling from outside and a smile instantly appeared on my face. In the past few weeks this five foot four girl had managed to turn my entire world upside down. But I wasn't complaining. I would keep my world spinning 360 degree if I can see her sweet smile. I walked out, dressed in a white shirt, jeans and a denim jacket. I found Kainaat leaning against her bike, dressed in a white crop top, denim jacket and jeans. 

I smiled when I saw we were matching and walked towards her, ignoring the smug look Ree was giving me.
Oh who am I kidding here, I totally ran back to my room to change so I could match with her.
My smile further widened when I realized we were gonna go together again.

"Stop smiling like a creep and get on." She said, mounting her bike and I followed. If somebody said I would be whipped for a girl in the past, I would've beaten him to pulp. I mean yeah, she did annoy me at start.

I thought she was a mannerless brat without a filter but now that I knew her she was anything but that. Now, who would like a person who threatened to beat them up on a first meet? Surprisingly me! I placed my hands near her midriff so as to not make her uncomfortable and nodded.
"Let's go!" Ashrut yelled and all of us took off. Today we were planning to roam around the town a bit before the weather changed again. It was already very cold in Kerala around this time, especially when it had poured yesterday.

Midway, I noticed Kainaat shivering due to the cold gusts of wind and I leaned forward and hugged Kai tighter.

"You okay?" I whispered and she nodded. All of us roamed around a few places, clicking pictures, making fun of our siblings and making the most out of the moment. It were only times like these when we were free from public eyes, allowed to be ourselves. I sneaked some photos of Kainaat when she wasn't looking and smiled at how good they came.

 I sneaked some photos of Kainaat when she wasn't looking and smiled at how good they came