60 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐬

________________

________________

12:15 PM, 26 NOVEMBER, WEDNESDAY, UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, CIRCUIT HOUSE RD, CANTT AREA, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN

"Mom your favorite child's home." Hardik yelled as he walked in the palace. "My favorite child was already home." Devyani yelled back and he frowned, walking towards the living room to find Kainaat laying in her lap, her eyes closed in content.
"Ahh, so the positions have changed." Pratap remarked as he walked in after his son who was looking at the two.
"Running after the boys tired her out. They kept bickering and she kept telling them off." Devyani said, raking her fingers through Kainaat's hair.

"Where are those brats anyway?" Pratap asked, looking around the room.
"In the barn. Washing the horses." Kainaat mumbled as she opened her eyes.
"You woke up?" Hardik asked, taking a seat beside her and she rubbed her eyes.
"Your voice is like an earthquake bhaiya. How can't I be?" She retorted and he gave her a deadpan look before ruffling her hair.

"Aren't you getting mouthy on me?" He asked and she gave him a stink eye before standing up.
"Where are you going?" Devyani asked and she hastily grabbed her dupatta.

"To the hotel. It's Ishu Di's break." She replied, running off towards the hotel.
Pratap turned to Randhir who nodded and gestured two of the guards to follow the young princess.

"On first of December, I'm planning to crown Kainaat as the princess. Our people deserve to know she's back." Pratap stated and his son nodded.
"I will arrange everything. Don't worry dad." He replied and Pratap smiled.

"It's a good day Pratap. It's Dhanteras and baba sa is getting back tomorrow as well." She replied and he nodded before both of them turned to their eldest son.
"Well then, our daughter gave us a good news, when are you going to give us one?" Devyani asked with a smile and he frowned.

"What? You want me to destroy people and burn buildings maa?" He asked in amusement and his father slapped his head.

"When the hell are you getting married you oaf? You're already twenty eight. I don't want to see you parading around alone." Pratap spat and Hardik sighed.
"Beta, tum usse baat karoge ya main uski family se baat karu?" Devyani asked with narrowed eyes and Hardik's face paled.
"Wh-what?" He stammered and his parents shared knowing looks.