54 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

_________________

_________________

Anshuman's POV

06:15 PM, 18 NOVEMBER, TUESDAY, GARDENS, TRINITY CAMPUS, TRINITY ACADEMY, GURUGRAM

I snapped my neck to the side when her giggles reached me. She was sitting with the twins, giggling due to their idiotic bickering. I did not like it. Definitely not when I saw the way they were looking at her. They cared about her and she cared about them. But no, I didn't want that. I wanted her all to myself. Ever since I first saw her that night in the ice cream parlor, I had known who she was. The talk of Trinity. Kainaat Sharma, the one who somehow managed her way into the Elites. The one who broke Rudraksh Rathore's walls.

Hearing from the rumors wasn't enough, and thus I decided to see her myself. And the moment I saw her, I knew I had to have her. Cherry on the top for me was her being a Rathore. My golden bird. If there was anything I wanted more than money, it was power. Raw power, which was only mine and this clueless girl, was the key for me to get it. Her easily fooled personality and kind behavior was a bonus. This girl was mine whether she liked it or not, everything about her, her smiles, her laughs, her words, her tears, her soul, her body and her heart, everything belonged to me.

It wasn't love, oh I didn't love her. I don't do love and promises of forever. She's my desire, the current object of my infatuation and obsession. And whatever I want, I get it. One way or another. "Hey, what are you thinking about?" Her melodious voice asked and I smiled at her. I have been doing that quite often ever since she came in. "Nothing. What are you guys talking about?" I asked, reverting from the topic of me. "We are talking about the big game this thursday. The basketball one." She replied and I nodded.

Turning my head towards Zeeshaan when I felt his stare, I cocked a brow at the look he was giving me. He was the smartest one among them both and that's what helped me as well as pissed me most of the times. "As I said before there's nothing to talk about it. We are gonna win." Zeeshaan stated, straying his eyes from mine. He was a cocky bastard, much like me, but what he wasn't was cunning. "Way to sound like a cocky asshole." Kainaat muttered with an eye roll and Zeeshaan smack her head playfully.

"What is happening?" Eeshaan asked when he saw a swarm of guards and reporters entering in. "It's the debate today. Did you forget?" Kainaat asked and the twins frowned. The twins were ignorant most of the times. "Who is the special guest then?" Zeeshaan asked and Kainaat shrugged. "Daksh Singhaniya and Rahil Raichand." I stated and I watched as her face fell. "Of course they are." She muttered with an eye roll. "I thought you liked him." Eeshaan said and she looked up at him with a frown. "Rahil Raichand?" He elaborated and she huffed.

"No. There's nothing like that. He has this weird theory that I do. Males and their egos." She replied, and I could see the venom in her eyes. This girl has started hating them with passion and I was happy to know that I can use it to my will. "Let's go. And see what that buzz is all about." I said and all of them nodded, standing up. We were on our way to the grand hall where it all was happening. My phone rang and I sighed in annoyance, stopping mid way to see who it was. The three of them stopped too, looking back at me.