𝐕 | 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞

JULY 11, THURSDAY, 10:34 AM, TRINITY CAMPUS, GURUGRAM

"Ugh! Everytime I see her face, I get angry! Why is she still here? Why is she smiling on a fucking Thursday morning? And why is she glowing so much?!" Samaira whined when she saw Kainaat walking out of the classroom. It has been four days since the incident happened with Lavanya and four days since their brothers started looking for the boy, but just like their younger siblings, they had no luck.

And again the group's plan to scare Kainaat away didn't work as she was still at Trinity, which they learned when they saw her the monday morning. Thus for the past four days, they have been doing everything in their possibility to get Kainaat expelled. Ruining her assignments? They did it, she did them back. Changing the time on all of her clocks? They did it too but she was still punctual. Causing damage in the classroom and blaming her? Nobody believed them.

They were snapped out of their thoughts when they heard a freshman calling for them.
"Umm. Rajveer, you all are called over to the dean's office. It's urgent and he seemed angry." The boy said and the group frowned when they heard the word angry. All of them took off towards Ahaan's office, none of them aware about why he called them so suddenly.

Meanwhile, Kainaat who was standing in Ahaan's office, looked down in apology.
"I am so sorry sir. I didn't know it will cause a ruckus. I wasn't even aware that the video's on internet. I didn't mean to do that." She apologized and Ahaan smiled.
"You do know that you didn't do anything bad right?" He asked and she nodded but then shook her head.
"But for the past four days, this was bothering you. And I caused them trouble too." She said and Ahaan chuckled.

"I knew it was you. You didn't bother anyone. Plus those kids were drunk that's why they couldn't recognize you." He replied and Kainaat nodded. "Anyway, now whenever you want to sing, just make sure if it's at night you at least turn some of the lights on so the others can see you and you won't be named Trinity's ghost." He said and Kainaat gave him a sheepish smile.

"Go. It's time for your class." He added and Kainaat nodded before walking out.

The smile on her face fell when she noticed the group standing outside, their faces curled up in scowls. She shifted her eyes away from them and walked off to her class but not before sneaking a glance at Lavanya's wrist. Ashrut knocked on the door and all of them entered in when they heard Ahaan calling them in.

"You called for us sir?" Rajveer asked and Ahaan stood up from his seat.

"What did I said I would do if I find you all pranking some poor kid again?" He asked, walking over to them with a stern look on his face.
"Us? Pranking someone? Sir, you must be con-"
"Conniving. You all are conniving fools who have been fooling me from the start!" Ashrut started dramatically but Ahaan cut him off in mid.