23 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐤'𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

24 AUGUST, SATURDAY, 12:51 PM, TAJ HARI PALACE, 5TH, RESIDENCY RD, JODHPUR, RAJASTHAN 342001

Kai woke up the next morning, dizzy as to where she was. She stood up and after showering she changed into an indo western kurti along with ankle length jeans. She tied her hair in half up and down style, running out of the room for lunch.
"How can I wake up so late? It's almost one." She muttered to herself, running towards the dining hall, where everyone was already present except the bride and groom along with the Singhals and Raichands. 

"Good afternoon, everyone. Where are Raina di and the others?" She greeted the elders with a smile who smiled back and greeted her.
"They are at the gurudwara. They'll come back after the rituals." Adhira replied and she nodded.
"I'm sorry, I'm la-"
"It's okay. Hardik already told us you had an headache." She started with the apology but Devyani cut her off with a smile. Kai passed a thankful smile to Hardik who gave her an amused smile in return. 

"Oh ya, dad, you were saying you had some surprise for us? What is it?" Rajveer asked Daksh who nodded, letting out a smile.
"Yes, it's about Abeer." He replied and the girls jumped in excitement.
"Oh my god, is he coming to the wedding?" Lavanya exclaimed and Daksh shook his head. "No, he has a concert in Dubai. But Samyak said he is coming for another concert in the academy after your mid sems." He replied and the girls squealed.
"Yes! I'll finally get to meet Abeer Nanda." Samaira yelled and Kai choked on her juice. 

"Oh, Kai are you a fan too?" Devyani asked with an amused look and Kai gave her an awkward smile.
"Something like that." She muttered and Lavanya grinned.
"We all will go to meet him then. That man is Reeva's bias. Oh she'll be so happy when she hears this." She said and Samaira nodded along with her.  
"Hmm, he's cute too. I especially like that album of his, you know the famous one." Ira remarked and the others nodded whereas Kai seemed to pale.
"Are you all finished?" Kai asked when the parents stood up and they nodded in reply. 

"Yes, we need to check in on the preparations now. There are only seven hours left." Renuka replied with a smile. 
"Oh that reminded me, girls when you all are done, get to the spa. Time will flow by and you all won't get ready then." Devyani said and they nodded. Just as the parents were out of the door, everyone turned to Kai who gave them weird looks.
"Are you okay? Do you have an headache? Nausea?" Vivaan asked and she frowned. 

"No, why would I have that?" She asked in confusion.
"You don't have a hangover?" Samaira asked in awe and Kai's face paled. "What hangover? What did I do last night?" She asked and they began telling her everything, leaving out the bits where she told them their crushes and ranted about Abeer. Kai groaned when everything came back to her in waves.
"I'm so sorry, I irritated you all so much didn't I?" She apologized, covering her face with her palms.