𝐗𝐈𝐈 | 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬

_____________

_____________

SUNDAY, 28 JULY, 08:12 AM, SINGHANIYA MANSION, PRITHVIRAJ ROAD, CENTRAL DELHI

"Where are you going?" Samyak asked his brother who paused mid step and sighed.
"To school. I have an urgent meeting." Ahaan answered with a scowl.
"On a sunday?" Aryamann asked and he nodded.
"It was sudden. It's regarding our new estate project." Ahaan said and the others nodded.
"You want me to go instead?" Rahil asked and Ahaan scoffed.
"Yeah, no. I don't want you to beat anyone up." He remarked before looking around with a frown. 

"The kids didn't wake up?" He asked and the men in the room scoffed.
"I don't think they'll be waking up anytime soon. Since yesterday they are coped up in Raj's room. Studying." Daksh said and Samyak shuddered.
"It still surprises me when I think of Ashrut and Studying in the same sentence." He remarked.
"They studied till three am last night. I heard Lavanya yelling at Rudransh to stop snatching her notes and a loud smack after that." Hardik added and his father turned to him with narrowed eyes.

"What were you doing up at three?" Pratap asked and Hardik looked like a deer caught in headlight.
"I had a meeting regarding the venture with the foreign clients. They want the plans by next month." He replied and his father smacked his head harshly.
"I told you to not work till late, didn't I?" He scolded and Hardik looked down in embarrassment. He was twenty seven but his father still treated him as if he were a teenager.

"Anyway, I'm going. See you all later." Ahaan said and turned around to walk away.
"Oh, check on the kid on your way back too." Yuvraaj yelled after him.
"I will." Ahaan yelled back.

10:35 AM, TRINITY CAMPUS, TRINITY HIGH, GURUGRAM

Kainaat slinged her bag on her shoulder, frowning at the brown bag in her hand.
"Now how will I give this to them? Poor penguins must be exerting their and Lavanya's brain non stop." She asked, biting her lip in thought. Her eyes widened and a wide grin came on her face when she saw a familiar someone storming past his office quickly.
"Sir!" She called out, taking off in his direction.

"Sir! Sir! Ahaan Sir! Oh god, is my voice even reaching his ears? Why the heck is he so tall?! Sir!" Kainaat yelled loudly, running after him. Ahaan finally heard her voice and turned around, letting out a smile when he saw her running towards him. Kai screeched stop in front of him and panted, narrowing her eyes up at him.
"Wait. Wait." She muttered, waving her hand in the air loosely and he looked down at her in amusement. "What is it Kainaat? You finished the report?" He asked and Kai frowned.

"What? Report? What report?" She questioned, her mind hazy from all the running.
"The analysis I told you to do?" Ahaan asked and Kai paused for a mini second before nodding.
"Yes. Yes I just completed it last night. But I didn'-I don- I'm not here for that." She replied and Ahaan frowned. "Then? Is there a problem? Is someone disturbing you?" He asked in concern and Kai shook her head.