62 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐉𝐨𝐝𝐡𝐩𝐮𝐫

___________________

___________________

09:15 AM, 1 DECEMBER, MONDAY, UMAID BHAWAN PALACE, JODHPUR RAJASTHAN

╔══════════════╗

BILLIONAIRE IN LOVE

Rahil Raichand, 24, one of the country's eligible bachelors who was previously known for breaking heart of numerous young girls is now seemed to be offering his heart to his mystery girl.

Last night spotted at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the young billionaire was found smiling and cozying up to his sweetheart. The love gazed look, the bright smile, the heartless billionaire finally fell in love.

Though the mystery girl's identity is still unknown, we are sad to give up the news that this bachelor is now taken.

Stay tuned for further updates.

╚══════════════╝

This was the news Kainaat read the moment she opened her eyes. Reeva and Samaira were bouncing on her bed, grins on their faces as they immitated Rahil and her.
"Billionaire in love. Ooh." Samaira squealed.

"Bhai has been toppled with Pappz since morning. Poor sap was annoyed. He threatened to burn down their companies. Highlight of my day." Reeva told her with a chuckle and Kainaat sighed.

"Heart to mystery girl? What is this a wattpad romance novel?" Kainaat muttered to herself as she stood up from her bed and made her way towards her washroom.

Standing in front of the sink, she turned the tap on and washed her face. Taking out the brush, she brushed her teeth, looking down at what the tabs were saying. The post wasn't defaming or slandering Rahil so it didn't need to be taken down, Samaira had explained to her before. After freshening up, she begun removing her night shirt and Reeva and Samaira barged in.