Return 2 Action? (Black Widow 2023)

(Y/N REALLY MANAGED TO BAG THAT WOMAN ABOVE. CAN YOU SAY "HITTING THE JACKPOT?)

ANOTHER LENGTHY UPDATE FOR YOU ALL, SO TAKE A SEAT FOR THIS ONE.

I GOT TWO SURPRISED CAMEOS IN THIS CHAPTER THAT YOU WOULDNT GUESS. BE READY FOR THOSE.

GOING BACK TO A QUICK BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN ATLAS AND IRINA LAST CHAPTER, WOULD WOULD WIN 1V1

2008 HULK OR RAGNAROK/INFINITY WAR THOR

__________

-NIGHTTIME-

After the distraught talk with Deadpool, Y/N went straight into his bedroom and shut the door, calling it a night. Which was strange to Irina and Atlas because he would usually either tuck them in or atleast tell them "goodnight".

Both children, especially Atlas, was worried. So much so that he couldn't fall asleep like he wanted to. To take his mind off worry, he brought a few snacks to bed and watched a few YouTube videos on his iPhone.

While sitting up in bed with his back against the headboard, Atlas lets his curiosity get the best of him and remembers what Deadpool brought up earlier.

The five year old goes on Safari and begins typing away on the keyboard. "What is a harem?"

Before he can press the blue "go" button, his door creaks open and he quickly stuffs his snacks under the covers. He didn't bother putting away the phone because Wanda, like his mother, would be more upset with food in his bed rather then in his phone.

"Bedtime, young man." Wanda says as she comes into his room. "You know the rules. Lights out."

Atlas pouts as he shuts his phone off and sits it on the nightstand to the right of his bed frame. "Fine."

Wanda stands right next to his bed, her eyes giving him a suspicious look as she holds her hand out. "You know better, Atlas. Give me the food you got hidden under the covers."

Atlas is taken back, looking at her as if she has grown a third eye. "Umm, I don't know what you're talking about."

Wanda raises an eyebrow, her hand still held out with no amusement in her face. "Atlas."

Seeing that she won't give up anytime soon, Atlas groans as he lifts his bedcovers up and retrieves a large bag of Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos and two packets of Skittles .

"Hand them over."

Atlas reluctantly gives his snacks to the Sokovian woman and pouts like the five year old he is as he flops himself down on the bed.