One More Chance (Endgame 2018)

DUE TO THE SUCCESS OF THE LAST CHAP, IVE DECIDED TO BLESS YOU ALL WITH YET ANOTHER ONE.

Waking up in the early hours of the evening, Natasha rubs away the sleep out of her eyes. It has been a long time since she slept this well. Being on the run from the U.S. government hasn't exactly been a vacation...her, Irina and the other rogue Avengers were sometimes forced to make do without some of the everyday luxuries that they'd taken for granted. Stifling a yawn, the Black Widow turns around and smiled when she sees Y/N still snoozing beside her.

She runs her fingers through his soft H/C hair. The 23 year old has changed a bit during his time away from her. His attitude grew to be not only a little more mature but also ruthless in a fight.

She had watched him closely in the battle of Wakanda. Y/N's habit of taunting the enemy with jokes and quips was few and far between now, and when he attacks, it is executed with more force and efficiency than before.

"Hmm..." Y/N mumbles, slowly stirring awake. "доброе утро красавица" (Good morning, beautiful)

Natasha gives Y/N a quick kiss. "Morning. Seems like we're in for a rainy day."

Y/N looks out the window and sees dark clouds covering the sky.

"Shiiitteee." He hisses as he lays back down and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Cheer up. It's not so bad. It's the perfect day to stay in bed."

"No arguments here, I guess." Y/N murmurs, enjoying the warmth of Nat's body.

"You know." Natasha starts off as she rubs his cheek,
"I think you should grow your facial hair out."

"Really?"

"Yeah...you'll look even sexier than you do now." She smirks as Y/N laughs at her prediction.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind then."

As Natasha rubs Y/N's chest, Carol's voice suddenly echoes from out in the hall

"Goose, where are you? It's time to eat!"

Reluctant as they are to leave their warm bed, the two Avengers know they have to get dressed and meet up with the others. Y/N and Natasha get out of bed and put on a new change of clothes. Y/N puts on a solid black shirt with a pair of dark joggers, while Nat covers herself with a dark red shirt and tight black jeans.

Y/N ruffles his H/C hair as the two of them walk out their room. He looks to see Carol looking around for her temporarily lost cat.

"Looking for Goose?" Y/N asks as Carol turns to the both of them.

"Good morning you two. And yes, Goose just can't help to wander around when we get to a new place."

Y/N waves it off as something comes up in his head,
"I think I have an idea on where she is."

Y/N walks into Irina's room and immediately spots Goose curled up on the floor in front of her crib.

"Bingo." He lets out as he lifts the cat up and hands her to a waiting Carol near the doorway.

"Here you go." He announces as she nods in thanks before walking off to feed her feline friend.

________

Everyone gathers around the kitchen as Nat feeds Irina and Y/N chants with Jessica and Carol.

"So the spoiled brat tries to swing a beer bottle into my head after I told him to fuck off. I just grabbed the bottle out of his hands and hit him in the face with it. The way that wuss screamed like a bitch when his head started bleeding...it still makes me laugh just thinking about it."