Final Assault (Infinity War 2018)

THIS MAY BE MY BIGGEST CHAPTER YET SO GET READY AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE. SHIT GOES DOWN FROM HERE ON OUT.

With the help of the Avengers, the Wakandan forces are steadily pushing back the enemy. Some of the alien transports are attempting to retreat as a result but Thor destroys them by crashing straight through their engine cores with Stormbreaker.

L continues to roam around the battlefield, slaughtering any and all Outriders that cross his path.

Y/N, Wanda, and Nat are watching each other's backs as they fight side by side. Y/N cuts up and kicks away any Outriders that attempted to sneak up on the The Scarlet Witch or Black Widow, allowing them to focus on cutting down the enemy in front without any distractions. Y/N loses count of the number of foes he's killed...but an impressive amount of Outriders have already fallen to his swords.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Wanda looks to The Titan. "How are you holding up?"

Y/N beheads an Outrider's charging at him from behind, "Pretty good over here. Thank god Thor decided to show up. Otherwise I would've had to keep my Susanoo active to keep us from getting overwhelmed."

"Indeed...although he came back rather dramatically again. I swear he does this on purpose every time."

Y/N chuckles as he looks around the battlefield, noticing Pietro taking down the enemy forces with his enhanced speed. Also takes note that the Outrider army is dwindling by the second.

Y/N hears a distinctive roar in the forest, which sounds strangely like the Hulk's.

"So that bastard finally came out. Wonder if he heeded my damn words."

Y/N turns to the two female Avengers,
"I'm headed to the forest to get to Vision. Regroup there when you're ready."

The two women nod as Y/N stabs one more outrider before running off the help the mind-Stone wielder.

___________

Deep in the Wakandan forest, Vision lays against a tree trunk as Steve Rogers goes toe-to-toe with Corvus Glaive.

As Cap knocks the staff from Corvus's hand, the son of Thanos grabs the back of the Avengers neck and throws him against a tree trunk, almost shattering his back

Corvus leaps off and starts to mercilessly choke Rogers, slowly cutting off his air supply.

Before he can do so, a figure comes up from behind, grabs his neck and throws him through a tree.

Corvus looks up in anger as Y/N helps up a recovering Rogers.

"You okay, Cap?"

"Y-yeah. Thanks for the assist."