The Plan (Endgame 2023)

WELL, WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO THE MAIN MISSION. BUCKLE YOUR TIME BRACELETS.

"Come on, I feel like I'm the only one eating here. Try some of that. Have some eggs."

In a small diner, Y/N and Nat are sitting on one side of the table, whilst Steve and a confused Scott sit on the other end.

"I'm so confused right now." Scott says as he is staring at a talking Hulk, aka "Professor Hulk"

" Scott says as he is staring at a talking Hulk, aka "Professor Hulk"

"These are confusing times." Bruce chuckles as Scott shakes his head.

"Right, no,no. That's not what I meant...."

"Nah, I get it. I'm kidding!" Bruce assures,
"I know, it's crazy. I'm wearing shirts now!"

"Looking good, Bruce." Y/N comments as he chuckles at Scott confused expression.

"Yeah. What? How? Why?" Scott fires question after question at the green scientist.

Bruce grabs a napkin as he wipes his mouth,
"Five years ago, we got our asses beat. I was so close to beating that bastard...but it just wasn't enough."

"No one blames you, Bruce." Natasha reassures.

"I did." Banner simply states, to which the red head simply doesn't have a response for.

"For years, I've been treating the Hulk like he was some type of disease, something to get rid of— But with the help of Y/N, I start looking at him as the cure. Like a teammate. Like a friend."

-ONE YEAR AGO-

In a disclosed laboratory, Bruce, whose wearing a white trench coat, is standing on a white platform, with 4 curved pillars on each side. He nervously looks ahead and sees Y/N standing behind a control panel, typing away.

"You sure you know what you're about to do? You've read my notes front to back??" Bruce yells out as Y/N looks up with his Rinnegan activated.

"Yep, like I said before, my Rinnegan also allows me to decipher code and large amounts of information. I know what I'm doing. I'm basically an expert at this point."

"Okay..." Bruce whispers as he readies himself, closing his eyes slowly.

"Alright!" Y/N announces as he lifts his hands up for the countdown. "Five...Four...Three...Two...One..."

Y/N types in the finishing touches before pulling the lever down. "Lets Begin."

Bruce immediately screams out as the pillars quickly rotate around him, surrounding him in bright green colors. Wind starts to slightly pick up as Y/N has to cover his eyes a bit from the blowback.