God-Fighting Machine (Avengers 2012)

As Y/N gleefully suits up, Cap walks out with his new suit, and trusty shield.

"Ready son?" Steve asks as he gets ready to hop on the jet plane.

"Ready C- um.... new suit?" Y/N asks as he stops for a moment to look at the uniform,

"Coulson" Steve replies with a small smile

"Figures" Y/N whispers as he then puts his swords and his retractable staff on his back,

"Ok, all set." Y/N smiles as he stands tall and proud in front of Rogers

"You sure you're up to this kid?"

"For sure, who wouldn't jump at the chance of taking down a god..." Y/N emphasizes while tighten his fist in front of his face.

"Well, you look ready for war. Lets give it to them." Cap smiles as he pats Y/N's shoulder

"Sir yes sir!" Y/N squeals in delight as they both then head to the jet.

_____________

Germany

Violin music plays throughout the gather, filled with agriculture, statutes, people dressed in suits, dresses, expensive clothing. Pretty much a place that would make Y/N throw up.

Outside the gathering, multiple guards on post are dropped by arrows. Lol I know right, fucking arrows. But since it's Hawkeye doing the deed, it's deadly.

As Hawkeye walks up to the security door, eye device in hand and ready, Loki walks in with a black and white suit, wearing a small smirk as he looks down the balcony at the Curator speaking to the audience

He walks down the stairs, with his staff in hand, as he keeps an eye on the target. When he gets to the bottom, he flips his disguised staff up and hits a guard on the side of him, causing the members to gasp in shock.

Loki then grabs the target by the neck, drags him to a stone table, flips him on it and takes out a strange device.

At the same time, Hawkeye takes out his own device and sticks it on the security pad outside the locked door. Loki then sticks the device into Schhfer's eye, causing the audience to run out in panic and terror, which brings a smirk to the tricksters face.
Sick fuck

This act also causes Hawkeye's device to let out a projection of the doctors eye, causing the door to unlock.

Loki walks out the building slowly, and as this goes on, his imagine slowly changes, his staff forming into its original state, his clothes going from a suit to battle armor, and his head now being surrounded by a horned helmet.

As he crosses the street, a police car has the unfortunate pleasure to drive towards Loki, who then charges his staff up and blasts the car out of its path.

A decoy image of Loki suddenly pops up in front of civilians, causing them to scream and stop where they are. Several more pop up,

"Kneel before me." Loki demands as the citizens are too frightened to do anything but scream

"I said...." Loki and his decoys then slam the ends of their staffs on the ground,
"KNEEEELLL!"

The citizens then do exactly what was demanded, slowly kneeling as they stare up at a gleeful Loki. Though one citizen rolls their eyes as they do as "instructed"