Reunion Of A Lifetime (Infinity War 2018)

MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING 4

-INSIDE THE Q SHIP-

Maw walks with his hands folded as he uses he telekinetic powers to hover Strange behind him.

He drops the stone wielder on the ground as he places a device in front of him.

He waits as the small device comes to life, and a large projection of Thanos comes into view.

Maw immediately bows his head,
"Father, I have done as requested."

"Oh, have you now? Show it to me." He commands one a booming voice.

Maw moves to the side as Strange is seen unconscious on the floor.

"As you can see, the stone is currently in the possession of this sorcerer

"As you can see, the stone is currently in the possession of this sorcerer. It'll take some time, but I will get the time stone from his DISTASTEFUL person."

"I expect no less from you, Maw. Do not fail me."

The projection shuts off, leaving the grey villain and an unconscious Stephen to themselves.

-AVENGERS COMPOUND-

After Bruce made the call to Cap, the gamma scientist and Y/N are let into the compound by L.

"Brother. Doctor." He acknowledges as he leads them through the building.

Y/N pitches to L what the situation is so far, to which L shows no emotion to.

"I'd figure the stones would come into play soon. Secretary Maverick has been on edge since the small assault."

Y/N could practically spit as he sees a holographic image of a meeting taking place, with the new General Robert Maverick at the head of the table. L walks off to check on his weaponry as Y/N pulls Bruce to the side.

"This is just me asking, but why did our green friend not show up earlier?" Y/N whispers

"I-I don't know. He just doesn't want to come out." Bruce stammers towards the 23 year old.

"Here." Y/N motions Bruce towards him,
"Let me talk to him..."

Bruce walks up to L/N, who puts his palm against the scientist forehead.

As he closes his eyes, he feels himself being pulled into Bruce's head, almost like a vacuum of wind dragging him in.

He looks around his surrounds and sees nothing but green raindrops coming down around him.

"Now, where is the big bad Hulk...."

Y/N moves his head side to side, looking around for the Green Gamma Monster.