Winter's Return (Civil War 2016)

Black Widow wakes up early the next morning, feeling VERY sore yet refreshed at the same time. She smiles upon seeing Y/N fast asleep beside her. For his first time in having sex, Y/N's performance last night was amazing.

It didn't take him long to learn how to pleasure her in the most effective ways with not only his dick but also his tongue and hands. Being the first woman Y/N made love with, gave her a sense of happiness and she can't wait to get intimate with him again.

She'd do it with Y/N now but her legs still felt numb and she wants to be able to walk straight today.

Glancing at the clock, there is still a couple of hours before she has to catch her flight to London. It is more than enough time for her to get ready. Natasha turns back to look at Y/N, who mumbles something in his sleep. To Nat, it is rather adorable and she can't help but chuckle as her fingers run through his  H/C hair.

"Hmm..." The young Y/N slowly woke up and blinked his eyes a few times. "Hi, beautiful." He then smirks, "Wanna go another round?"

"Good morning, Моя любовь. And no, my lower region is SEVERELY numb at the moment."

Y/N chuckles to himself, "Well, guess I'm just a natural."

Natasha moves herself on top of Y/N. "That's an understatement."

He wrapped his arms around her. "You think so?"

"I'm certain of it." Natasha says before she pulls Y/N into a deep passionate kiss. Y/N kisses Natasha back, making her moan as his tongue begins to wrestle with hers. Their make out session grows more intense until...

"Please tell me you two aren't going to have sex again right now."

Y/N and Natasha break their kiss and they turn to see a tired looking Wanda standing with her arms folded at the door. She is staring at them with mild annoyance in her eyes.

Y/N's eyes grow to the size of basketballs as his mouth forms into a small O. "Ohhh shit..."

"Wanda? How long have you been standing there?" Nat asks, covering herself with the blankets.

The young Sokovian woman steps into the room and kicks the door closed behind her. "Since you and Y/N started making out with each other. I knocked on the door but none of you heard me."

Y/N scampers in the bed as he covers his chest up,
"Jesus, Wanda! Can't you wait outside till we get dressed? Damn..." He then notices how tired she is,
"Did you even get any sleep last night?"

"I did but I woke up a few minutes later to get a snack. I then tried to go back to sleep...but that wasn't possible."

"Why?"

Wanda sits down on their bed and glares at them both. "Because I soon heard you two fucking each other senseless last night. Natasha didn't stop moaning your name for hours, Y/N. Apparently the walls are thin here and my room is right next door."

Y/N and Nat look at each other with blushes across their face before turning back to the irked Witch.

"Oh...Uhh..."The young Titan averts her gaze, blushing heavily out of embarrassment. Natasha has a look of awkward guilt on her face. "Sorry, Wanda."

The Scarlet Witch just continues to glare at them for a few more seconds before she sighs. "It's fine. Just try to keep it down next time."