Aftermath (Endgame 2018)

HERE WE GO PEOPLE, THE BEGINNING OF THE END. EXCITED FOR YOU READERS TO EXPERIENCE THIS.

NOW....SHALL WE BEGIN?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BOOM!

The Susanoo lands in front of the entrance of the Avenger's Compound, with a glaring Y/N inside

He immediately shuts off the purple avatar and crashes through the doors with his shoulder.

"IRINA!!" He screams as he starts to look around vigorously. He sees dust scattered across the floors, realizing that Thanos really did have half of all life disappear.

He continues to move around as the remaining people in the building look around in shock and confusion. Y/N checks in each and every room he can as his heart is moving faster than a locomotive.

"Come on, come on, please." He begs as he desperately goes within himself to try and atleast sense her presence.

He stops dead in his tracks as he spots something on the floor, something that looks very familiar.

Y/N slowly walks towards it and gets on his knees as he feels his eyes water a bit. He slowly picks up the blanket that Irina always carries around with her.

"No,no,no,no,no." He chants softly as he grips the blanket tightly in his hand before standing to his feet. His heat feels like it's getting smaller and smaller the longer he holds onto the blanket.

"IRINA, PLEASE!!" He cries again as he refuses to give up, convincing himself that she is still in the world of the living. He feels his eyes begin to water as his feet carry his body around.

As people continue to look around in confusion and sadness, Y/N looks into another room, searching for Irina frantically.

As he turns on his heels to leave, he hears a quiet whimper, causing him to freeze and slowly look back into the room.

"I-Irina?"

He hears the faint noise again, which sounds distinctively like a little girls voice. With a slight hitch in his throat, he walks back into the room and looks around.

"Irina? W-where are you?" He asks as he looks on the small bed. He widens his eyes when he sees a small hand crawl out from underneath the bedframe, followed a head of red hair.

Y/N almost collapses in happiness as his daughter crawls out from under the bed, clearly in distraught.

Y/N quickly picks her up and hugs her against his chest, swaying her back and forth as the both of them cry. One from relief and one from being scared.