The Fighting Spirit (Black Widow 2023)

NOT CONFIRMING NOR DENYING IF THIS IS A LOOK INTO THE FUTURE, BUT WHOSE WINNING 1V1:

INFINITY WAR/ENDGAME Y/N
OR
WANDAVISION/MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WANDA.

INFINITY WAR/ENDGAME Y/NORWANDAVISION/MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WANDA

____________

-RUCKER PARK-

STYLER's GROW HOUSE

Luke and Danny are in the distance, overlooking men arriving at the warehouse, bringing out supplies out the van for the plant they are about to make.

"This is definitely the place." Luke says, wearing a dark hoodie over his yellow shirt. "Bet it's a fortress."

Rand isn't bothered. "Do I looked fazed?"

"Do I?" Cage asks in return before talking in his earpiece. "Y/N, you in?"

"Sure am. You ladies ready yet?" L/N asks over the comms.

Luke chuckles. "I should be asking you that. Wait for the signal. And Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"Stay high above." Luke warns him. "We don't need you taking them head-on. Leave that to me and Danny."

"Whatever." Luke can practically feel Y/N roll his eyes over the com-link.

___________

The group of men are in the warehouse, most armed, while others are carrying supplies in boxes and such. Up in the rafters, within the tall ceiling, a figure is hidden in the shadows, crouching down on a metal beam, with his good hand holding onto another.

"Hope I still got it." Y/N amps himself up quietly as he peers down at them, his body quaking in anticipation. Wearing little more than a tech fit black shirt, dark pants, utility belt, gloves and a sword strapped to his back, Y/N is as prepared as he can be at this point.

 Wearing little more than a tech fit black shirt, dark pants, utility belt, gloves and a sword strapped to his back, Y/N is as prepared as he can be at this point