Breakout Decisions (Civil War 2016)

THIS IS A DIALOGUE-HEAVY CHAPTER, JUST A HEADS UP. BUT YOU WILL GET YOUR ACTION TOWARDS THE END.

"A pinch of paprika."

Vision goes through the ingredients as he attempts to cook for Wanda and Pietro

Vision goes through the ingredients as he attempts to cook for Wanda and Pietro. The latter,seconds later, zooming into the kitchen.

"Are you.....cooking?" Pietro asks as he observes, meanwhile, Wanda also comes into view.

Vision looks up and smiles at both twins,
"I thought it might lift both your spirits."

"Don't mind if I do. I've always wanted a robot's cooking." Pietro takes a spoon and tries it out, immediately regretting it as it slightly burns his tongue.

"Shit, shit, shit!" He waves his tongue as Wanda rolls her eyes.

"Let me." She takes the same spoon and blows on the contents for a few seconds before trying it out.

Wanda nods her head as Vision awaits her verdict, "Spirits lifted."

"I-in my defense, I've never actually ever...eaten anything before, so..."

"May I?" Wanda requests as Vision moves to the side to let her take over.

"Maximoff?"

"Yeah?" They both perk up as Vision paces side to side

"No one dislikes you two."

Pietro gives off a "are you sure?" look, whilst Wanda just smiles, "Thanks."

"Oh, you're welcome. No, it's a involuntary response in their amygdala."

"Amy-what?" The speedster asks as he tosses an apple up in the air.

"A cluster of neurons located in the brains medial temporal lobe." Vision answers immediately.

"Sssuuurreee."

Wanda giggles at the exchange as she continues to stir the food. Vision sits down behind the counter,

"Do you know, I don't know what this is?" The Android gently taps the stone embedded in his forehead, causing it to glow slightly.

"I know it's not of this world, that Y/N has had direct contact with it, and no negative setbacks has attached itself to him....but it's true nature is a mystery, but yet it's a part of me, as it is with you both."

"Are you afraid of it?"

"I wish to understand it. The more I do, the less it controls me. One day...who knows? I may even control it."

Wanda points down at the pot and gives Vision a taunting look, "I don't know what's in this but it's not paprika. How about I head to the store? I'll be back in 20 minutes."