Two (Infinity War 2018)

-IN SPACE-
Q-SHIP

Y/N and Tony are high above, looking down at Ebony Maw interrogating Strange with microsurgery needles, controlled by his mind.

Stark hesitantly turns towards Y/N,
"Kid, this seems too intense, even for you."

Y/N merely scoffs at that statement,
"Oh, please. This will only take a sliver of chakra to free Strange."

As the two continue to assess the situation below, The Cloak Of Levitation flies up behind them and pokes Y/N's shoulder.

"Woah!" They strain out as Tony aims his unibeam and Y/N pulls his fist back. The cloak lifts its "hands" up in surrender as the two Avengers ease up.

"You are seriously one loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony asks as Y/N turns and sees Peter descending down on his web.

"Pete!" Y/N furiously whispers through his teeth,
"What the h-"

"I know what you're gonna say." Peter interjects as he drops down to his feet and holds his hands out.

Tony widens his eyes as Peter gets closer to them,
"You should not be here."

"Now, wait a minute." Y/N says at Tony,
"Maybe, the more hands, the better."

Tony gapes at Y/N, not believing he isn't being hard on Parker. "You are seriously not taking the kids side."

"It's not able taking sides. It's just knowing that Peter can help us. He's practically no different than I was when I was his age, and I helped out great didn't I?"

"You're situation was different." Stark finishes as he looks back at the nervous Peter.

"This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me?"

Y/N gets in between them,
"Hey, Peter's here, and we can't send him back. So how about we focus on the Doctor problem below? Sound good?"

Tony breaths out as he back away,
"You're right. You're totally right." He puts his attention back on Peter, "Come on. We got a situation."

The three of them, plus the Cloak, kneel down to look down at the screaming Stephen Strange.

"What's your plan?" Stark asks as Spidey starts to brainstorm.

"Okay, okay, umm." He quickly stands to his feet,
"Okay. Have you two ever seen this old movie, Aliens?"

"Pete. I know what you're thinking." Y/N stands to his full height.

"And I like your knowledge on old films, but I've got a better and less dangerous plan. All I need is for that grey fool to step away from Doc."

Strange continues to scream as the needles go through his cheeks and temples.

"Painful, aren't they?" Maw asks quietly,
"They were originally designed for microsurgery. And any one of them..."

A loud thud is heard behind Thanos's servant, who slowly turns around menacingly as he sees Tony and Y/N several meters away.

"....could end your friends life in an instant." Maw finishes as he fully turns towards the Avengers.

"I gotta tell you, he's not really our friend. Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy." Stark states as Y/N simply stares at the approaching Maw.