Winter Battle (Winter Soldier 2014)

Another long one coming at y'all, (pause). Two more chapters and we're off with our boy band.

After having his talk with Senator Stern, Jasper Sitwell's phone suddenly rings in his pocket. He pulls it out and it reads "Alexander Pierce".

A little shocked, he turns to his guards and tells them to bring the car around. He then puts the phone to his ear,

"Yes, sir?"

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch? I hear the crab cakes here are delicious." Sam responds through the phone, catching Sitwell off guard.

"Who is this?" "The good looking guy in the sunglasses, your 10 o'clock."

Sitwell starts to scan the area around him, desperately trying to find the mystery man behind the phone.

"Your other 10 o'clock......there you go." Sitwell spots Sam sitting next to a table with sunglasses. With a smirk as he raises his glass.

"What the hell do you want?" Jasper sternly lets out as he stares at Wilson, "You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a gray car two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride."

Thinking this is a joke, Sitwell doesn't buy it,
"And why would I do that?"

"Because that tie looks rrreaaallly expensive, and I'd hate to mess it up."

This causes Sitwell to look down at his tie, which now as a red dot in the middle of it. He immediately looks around madly, trying to spot the sniper.

__________

Sitwell is pushed through a door on the roof of a building. Steve walks behind the staggering Sitwell,
"Tell me about Zola's algorithm."

Agent Sitwell frantically puts his glasses back on as he walks back, "N-never heard of it

Agent Sitwell frantically puts his glasses back on as he walks back, "N-never heard of it."

Natasha also walks next to Steve, ready to do what's necessary to get this bald fuck to talk.
"What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?"

"I was t-throwing up. I get s-s-seasick." Sitwell steps back a bit too much, causing him to hit his foot on the edge of the building and gasping.

Steve grabs his collar to prevent him from falling and pulls his closer up to him.

Sitwell catches Steve buff and smirks,
"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

"Hmph....you're right." Steve then takes his hands off Sitwell and straightens his jacket,
"It's his." Sitwell looks at the Captain with confusion as he only sees Steve and Nat on the roof.