Problem After Problem (Civil War 2016)

AVENGERS FACILITY
UPSTATE NEW YORK

Pietro and Y/N zoom in and stop at the entrance of the familiar building, which is also where Y/N lives now.

"Geez.." Y/N lets out as he tries to catch his breath,
"It feels like my intestines shifted in my damn body."

"Wanda said the same thing too. But you'll get used to it the more you hitch a ride from me." He smiles as he picks up Y/N's duffel bag and hands it to him.

"Thanks" Y/N says as he straightens up and starts to walks towards the opening doors, but he stops when he notices Maximoff in the same spot, thinking deeply.

"Um, aren't you coming in Silver?"

"Yeah uh....you go ahead. Don't feel like coming under Roger's terror right now. See ya later." He quickly zooms away in a blue trail.

"Pussy." Y/N comments in his head before walking, preparing for whatever Cap is gonna spew out.

SMALL TIMESKIP

CONFERENCE ROOM

"Look Cap, I told you, I was busy-"

Y/N stops talking as Steve raises his hand and looks at him with a stern glare.

"Kid, you have to learn to be on time. These meetings are important and if you're not here for all of it, there's a good chance you might miss crucial details."

"Yeah, yeah I know. If you would listen to me once in a while, you would know that-"

Cap simply folds his arms,
"You start coming in on time or I'll suspend you from the team."

Y/N widens his eyes, flabbergasted by the thought of being suspended, "W-what the hell?! What's your problem?!"

Clint, who's in the background, steps forward,
"Watch your tone when talking to Cap."

Y/N turns his eyes to Barton and furrows his brows,
"Nobody was talking to you, Clint. Stay in the back like you usually are for the team."

"Why you little-"

Cap holds his hand up, signaling to stop the simple bickering. He then turns his attention back on L/N.

"My problem is that you are starting to make this a habit. Ever since you moved in, you've become too....comfortable and frankly lazy. Meetings like this are important, and we don't need a clueless member walking amongst us. Now you start coming in on time, understand?"

Y/N lets out a little growl as he puts his head down,
"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What did you say?"

"I SAID YEAH!" Y/N lets out a little louder as his grip on his duffel bag strap starts to tighten up.

Surrounding the two, most of the Avengers look on agreeing with Cap. The only exceptions being Vision, who looks at Y/N with a polite smile while Wanda and Natasha glare at the team for accusing Y/N of being lazy when he was anything but.

"Will you just back off, Steve?" Natasha says while getting up and wrapping an arm around Y/N.
"I'm sure he has a good reason for why he's late. You guys just never give him the chance to explain."