Whatever It Takes (Endgame 2023)

DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY...JUST READ.

Cap, Ironman, Hulk, and Ant-Man are traveling back to New York of 2012, when the Chitauri invasion began and the Avengers first came together as a group. Their mission is arguably the most difficult as they have to grab not only the tesseract but also Loki's sceptre and the time stone. Nebula and Rhodey will head to Morag in 2014 to acquire the power stone just before Starlord could.

The group that will acquire the reality stone from Asgard consisted of Thor, Rocket, and Clint...which leaves Y/N and Natasha to go to Vormir to retrieve the soul stone.

"All right. We have a plan." Captain America says, looking at the screen that lists where and when the stones are located. "Six stones. Four teams. One shot. Everyone suit up...we'll regroup in the hangar."

__________

Y/N goes to his lab and changes into his black stealth suit, which always feels lightweight and comfortable for his needs.

He also puts the time space GPS watch Tony has made for everyone. He wraps the watch around his right wrist and presses down on it with the palm of his hand. The nanomachines contained within the watch spreads from his arm and covers his whole body in the form of a red and white advanced looking suit.

The Titan goes to a nearby mirror and checks over the suit. Nothing seems to be out of place...there is a big "A" insignia located in the corner of the upper right chest. The Black Widow walks in a second later, donning the same time suit. She has tied her hair back into a braid and leaves it hanging down by the side of her neck. Y/N sees her put something in one of her belt pouches but doesn't pay much mind to it.

"You ready?" She asks.

"Yeah, just making sure nothing's wrong with my suit before we head out."

Natasha nods before she smirks and suddenly pinches Y/N's ass, making him yelp in surprise. "Doesn't seem like there's anything wrong to me. You look real fine in the suit...it frames your ass well."

His face blushes a twinge of red as he smirks and hugs her close. "I could say the same about you. Then again, you look good in anything. If we didn't have to leave, I'd bend you over this damn table."

"Always such a sweet-talker, aren't you?" The Black Widow teases, giving Y/N a quick kiss. "...We should say goodbye to the kids and send them on over to Pepper's home."

"Sounds good to me."

_________

Y/N and Natasha kneel in front of Irina and Atlas, who are admiring their new suits.

"Cool suits, mom and dad." Irina points out as Atlas nods his head in agreement.

"Thanks." Y/N smiles as Nat holds into Irina's hand, with Y/N doing the same to Atlas.