Meeting My History Project (Avengers 2012)

Director Fury stands in a dark room, surrounded by holograms of the council.

"To bring a mere child into our operation, it still till this day, baffles me." A councilwoman starts off

"Last time I checked, we don't have a age requirement, only what they bring to the table." Fury fires back, growing tired of having to go through this again and again.

"We don't even know where his loyalty lies, he may think this is all a game."

"I would trust by now, that you would accept whatever decision I make to better protect this world. The kid.is.ready. Romanoff has been with him ever since I sent her to him. I'm sure You've read his file...."

A Councilman stops him,
"Regardless, you're dealing with forces you can't control."

"You've ever been in war, Councilman? In a firefight? Did you feel an over abundance of control?"

"Are you saying this.....Asgard is declaring war on our planet?"

"Not Asgard. Loki" Fury clarifies

"He can't be working alone. Who's to say this.... Y/N isn't from Asgard to spy on us."

Fury starts to get irritated,
"Maybe you people didn't read the file. He is a orphaned HIGHSCHOOLER from Midtown. There is video proof of him saving lives. If he wasn't working in good intentions, I.Would.Know."

"What about the other Asgardian? His brother."

"Our intelligence says Thor isn't a hostile, but he's worlds away. We can't depend on him to help, either. It's up to us." Fury states

"Which is why we should be focusing on Phase 2. It was designed for exactly-"

"Phase two isn't ready. Our enemy is. We need a response team."

"The Avengers Initiative was shut down."

"This isn't about The Avengers."

"We've seen the list, and you're going to leave the fate of the human race to a handful of freaks. One of them being a mere child." Councilmen directs towards Fury

"I'm not leaving anything to anyone. And he's a teenager."

Most of the council huffs in annoyance, this plan doesn't seem anywhere near as foolproof as Fury is trying to preach to them.

"These people may be isolated, unbalanced even, but I believe with the right push, they can be exactly what we need."

"You believe?" A councilwoman asks as another councilmen butts in,

"War isn't won by sentiment, Director."

"No..... it's run by soldiers."

________

Iron man is seen repairing a energy pipe underwater, when done, he shoots up out of the water's surface and flies towards his beauty, aka Stark Tower.

"Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you." Tony speaks into his helmet

"You disconnected the transmission lines? Are we off the grid?" Pepper Potts asks through Tony's HUD