Earning My Stripes (Avengers 2012)

"Stark" Barton states as he is perched on a rooftop, taking out as many alien soldiers as he can,
"You got a lot of strays sniffing your tail."

Tony is seen flying and weaving through the city, with numerous Chitauri, like Clint said, on his tail.

"Just trying to.....keep them off the streets."

"Well they can't bank worth a damn." Clint then fires a no-look arrow to his right, impacting a flying pod.
"Find a tight corner."

"I willll roger that."

Y/N pushes a civilian to the side as a soldier comes firing in their direction. He then starts to dash towards it while dodging side to side before jumping up and spear-throwing his sword directly into their neck, pinning them to the ground.

"Gonna need that" Y/N says as he runs past and plucks his sword from the deceased enemy,
"Thanks."

Y/N looks up and has a stupid but brave idea, he dashes towards a side of a building, applies chakra to his feet and starts to run alongside the structure. When he gets high enough, he looks back for a solid second.

Here goes nothing

He pushes off the building from his feet and flips backward, he then lands on one of the flying pods, surprising the alien driver in the process.

"Hi" He yells out due to the speed and wind going against his face, he then unsheathes one of his swords,
"Mind if I-" he then plunges his weapon through the alien's chest, "-borrow this? Thank you!" The alien falls off the pod, giving Y/N full control.

"Now....how the hell to drive this thing....." He starts to stagger away from the previous group of Chitauri and flies higher up. He looks up and around before taking out 3 kunai in one hand.

He carefully aims before firing all three at once, they fly a long distance before striking 3 flying crafts at once.

"Direct-fucking-hit!" He celebrates before paying attention as he narrowly misses a building.

Y/N rapidly looks around as he continues to get the hang of his sweet new ride,

Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu

He breaths out several fireballs as they manage to impact several other pods in his way, the explosion are so numerous that he has to cover his eyes from the smoke as he rides past his targets.

As he continues to fly, he spots Nat controlling another Chitauri pod, but this time via a dead corpse still on the controls.

"Nat!" He yells out, prompting her to turn and widen her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" She yells at him whilst they both fly throughout the city,

"Improvising!" He replies before he takes out his sword and deflects multiple blasts coming his way. But one manages to nick him in his side.
"Oof!" He winces as the armor on his side sizzles a bit.

Tony comes flying in and destroys multiple Chitauri pods on Y/N's tail.

"You're doing great kid!" Stark yells out before flying away and downwards. Y/N smirks as he then controls the flying machine to go up higher.

"Oh no..." Y/N widens his eyes as he sees Loki a few feet away on his flying pod with a smirk, the trickster then raises his staff and fires a beam directly into   Y/N's pod, exploding it upon impact and the teen starts to fall through the sky.

"Damn damn damn damn!!" He exclaims as he starts to flail his arms while going down. He then remembers exactly why he has a cape, he straightens his arms out on each side of him and his cape takes shape, causing him to glide.