Before The War (Infinity War 2018)

-2016-

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH" A very dilated and ready-to-give-birth Natasha screams out as Steve, Pietro, and Vision do their best to comfort her.

In the months since Natasha found out she was pregnant, she of course has been VERY moody. Mostly because she felt vulnerable, she felt weak, she felt exposed.

But with the help of Sam and Steve, the three of them stayed low as they hide away from the government. As soon as Romanoff found out she was pregnant, she immediately wanted to tell Y/N, but Steve had said numerous times that it would be dangerous to have Y/N find them, he could potentially lead Ross and his men to them, whether or not he meant to.

So, unbeknownst to Y/N, Natasha has been carrying around his child inside her ever since, and today is the day for delivery, and it's rough.

Wanda is helping deliver the baby, doing most of it with her magic, all while Natasha is screaming her lungs out.

"IF NONE OF YOU GO GET Y/N, I'LL KILL YOU ALL AND THEN IM KILLING HIM FOR PUTTING THIS CHILD INSIDE ME!!!"

"Calm down, Ms.Romanoff." Vision urges while soothing her head. "It will be over soon."

"NOT SOON ENOUGH-AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Come on, Nat. You're almost there, you're almost there." Rogers chants out along with a nervous Pietro.

"I see the head!" Wanda cries out as she uses her powers to gently pull the baby out.

Vision walks around the bed and stands next to Wanda with a smile. Moments later....

The child of Y/N L/N and Natasha Romanoff is born.

Wanda holds the wailing baby in her arms as she looks up at an exhausted Natasha.

"Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby-"

__________________

It took Y/N 3 days to get from Xandar to Earth, and he couldn't have been more excited.

The first thing he did when he landed was go to the hospital to check on his bed-ridden clone.

Y/N disguise himself as an older man as he strolls into the hospital room. He slowly opens it up and spots the clone resting.

"Ha-Ha-Ha." Y/N lets out as he gets close to the edge of the bed, "How's it hanging down there, Y/N?"

The clone slowly lifts his arm up and flips off the original.

"I take it that you miss me then?" Y/N asks as his clone takes the breathing mask from his face.

"That gesture was very clear. Anyway, where the hell you been? I wanna get out of here."

Y/N waves him off, "Fine, fine. You're job is done, you can go."

The clone lets out a breath of relief as it disappear in a black flash.

Y/N rubs his hands together as he looks around the room, "Well, guess I should let the family know I'm alright."

-TIMESKIP-

Vito and one of his adopted sister's, Diana, walk along the sidewalk hand in hand.

"Hope you enjoy that ice-cream there, cause I'm not buying that for a while." He teases her as she happily goes HAM on the treat.