Finale (Endgame 2023)

WELL, LOVELY READERS, THIS IS IT. PART OF THE JOURNEY IS END, AND THE END IS HERE. THIS IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER YET, SO SIT BACK, SOAK IT ALL UP AND READ ALL THE WAY TILL THE END. THE VERY END.

AND REMEMBER, TWO BIG END CREDIT SCENES...MAYBE HINTING AT A.....

Y/N gasps as he finds himself standing straight up. The first thing he notices is that he is an entirely different environment, one covered in an orange hue. It's eerily quiet, almost as if he can't even hear himself breath. As far as he can see, all that can be seen is an Orange landscape.

He calmly looks around and lifts his right hand up.
He sees that not only are the stones still burnt into his hand, but the soul Stone is shining the brightest out of all of them, almost as if it's guiding him.

He clenches and unclenches his hand a few times before he looks down at his feet and sees himself standing on a watery floor. He simply thinks nothing of it as he starts to walk forward. After what seems like hours, he squints his eyes as he sees what looks to be two figures.

Y/N takes a deep breath as he gets closer and closer. When he gets a better look, he notices that they are conversing amongst themselves.

"Hello?" He calls out, causing the two figures to quickly turn.

Y/N's heart almost stops in his chest as he sees the two people he thought he would never see again.

"Gamora?"

Y/N immediately feels tears come to his eyes as he gazes into the eyes of the second figure

"N-Natasha...."

Natasha immediately tears up as she basically sprints across the water

Natasha immediately tears up as she basically sprints across the water. Y/N is still walking up slowly in disbelief as she finally reaches him and smashes her lips against his.