The Get Togethers (Endgame 2023)

We GONNA KEEP THIS THING ROLLING, HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS ARC SO FAR.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Y/N watches the forest scenery go by as the Black Widow drives him and a sleeping Atlas to Mr. Stark's cabin. Y/N is in the passenger seat holding Morgan's present—A Hulk plushie— which she knows she will love.

"Wish they still made Titan plushie. The big-ups stop manufacturing them because my appearance was "too-frightening" to sell as a plushie. Bunch of pussies." Y/N rants in his head as Nat's stops in front of the driveway and puts it in park.

Y/N always suggests that he uses his portal technique to get from Point A to Point B, but his wife insists that if they have a car, they're going to use it. Plus, she doesn't want the kids getting freaked out by the technique.

"Atlas" Natasha calls out. "Wake up. We're here."

He stirs awake from his nap. He had fallen asleep almost instantly when he got in the car, that's the best time to go to sleep according to him, which is something Y/N used to do also when he was younger.

Y/N gets out of the car and takes a look at the surrounding area. Mr. Stark and Pepper have certainly picked a beautiful place to live in. Their home is located far enough away from the city so they could live in peace and quiet. There is a gorgeous lake just in front of their cabin that seems perfect for swimming in warmer weather.

Pepper exits the cabin while carrying her four year old daughter. "Hello, everyone."

"Auntie Nat!" Morgan excitedly reaches out for the Black Widow.

Y/N sweatdrops to himself,
"She always calls out for her first. What's the deal with that?"

Natasha laughs as she takes the four year old girl into her arms. "My goodness, you've grown so much! What's your Mommy been feeding you?"

"A lot of veggies. They don't taste very good but Mommy says eating them will help me grow big and strong."

"And she's right. Keep eating your vegetables and it won't be long till you're taller than me. I'm trying to get Atlas to do so, but he's stubborn. Just like his father." She raises an eyebrow towards a nervous Y/N.

Morgan giggles in Natasha's arms,
"Atlas is so funny."

While Natasha and Morgan converse, the mother of the four year old girl approaches Y/N and gives him a warm hug. The two of them have grown closer over the years. She isn't trying to take the place of his adopted mother Martha, but Pepper sometimes can't help but think of him as the son she and Tony always wanted. Y/N is an excellent older brother figure to Morgan and her daughter pretty much idolizes him.

"It's nice to see you again." Pepper says before she glances at the Hulk plushie. "...I presume that's a present for Morgan?"

"Yep. I figured she'd want it, plus we haven't been here in a while so why not bring something?"

"She'll love it. After all, Bruce is one of her favourite superheroes...shame that they stopped making those Titan toys though."

"I know, right!" Y/N exclaims, "And the reason for it is such bullsh-sorry, bull crap."

Mrs. Stark lets out a light laugh as Y/N looks around the place. Where is Mr. Stark anyways?"

Pepper looks back to the cabin. "Tony's inside, making some chicken fettucine alfredo for everyone for lunch."