War Of Wakanda (Infinity War 2018)

CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THE MAN CHADWICK BOSEMAN
REST IN POWER

As the Avengers are seated inside the Quinjet, Y/N and Nat sit next to each other, holding one another's hand.

Natasha rubs the back of his gloved hand with her thumb. "What's on your mind, love?"

Y/N turns his head and gives her a small smile,
"Oh, just...wanting you get this over and done so we can finally spend time as a family.

Romanoff nods in agreement.

Cap stands behind the pilot's seat and notices that they are closing in. "Drop to 2600, heading 0-3-0."

"I hope you're right about this...or we're going to land a lot faster than you want to." Falcon mutters.

The quinjet drops a few feet and flies straight into a forest full of trees...only to pass right through them. The 'forest' turns out to be nothing more than an advanced hologram that was designed to keep Wakanda hidden from the rest of the world.

Below is a vast lake and they can see a technologically advanced city in the distance. A set of coordinates are quickly sent to the quinjet to inform Sam where he could land.

The King of Wakanda and his bodyguards, the Dora Milaje, are there to greet them as they exit the Quinjet

The King of Wakanda and his bodyguards, the Dora Milaje, are there to greet them as they exit the Quinjet. Bruce puts on his jacket before he turns to Rhodey.

"Should we bow?" He asks.

Deciding to mess with him a little, Rhodey nods. "Yeah, he's a King."

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." Captain America says, extending his hand.

T'Challa grasps Steve's hand and shakes it firmly with a small smile. Banner clears his throat and bows his head...only to get told off by Rhodey.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh, we don't do that here." T'Challa tells Bruce, raising his hands for him to stop. Some of the Dora Milaje smirk behind their King.

The gamma specialist throws a dirty look at Rhodey, who just chuckles and slaps him on the back out of good humour.

Y/N approaches the King as they share a laugh in greeting, doing a quick handshake before doing the Wakanda salute.

"Good to see you, man." Y/N smiles as they bring it in for a brotherly hug.

"Glory to Bast that you are in good health. I've missed you, old friend." T'Challa sincerely means as he pats his hand on Y/N's shoulder twice.