Chapter 404: Mia's Blood Type?

Perhaps it was because she was suspicious, Nora kept looking at Tanya and Mia while she changed. The more she looked at them, the more they looked alike.

It seemed like the verification of DNA was imminent.

However, how was she going to take DNA samples without alerting them?

Thinking that she had a whole day to spend with them today, Nora was not anxious. She slowly washed her face and brushed her teeth. She changed into casual clothes and prepared to go downstairs.

Tanya immediately grabbed her. “Justin is downstairs!”

Outsiders called Justin Mr. Hunt or President Hunt, but to Tanya, he was her best friend’s boyfriend and only Justin.

Nora raised her eyebrows and asked, “What’s wrong?”

Tanya pointed at her hair. “Aren’t you going to wash your hair?”

Nora: “?”

She casually glanced at the time. “It’s already so late. I’m not washing anymore.”

Tanya said in disdain, “You’re on a date, right? Can’t you be more exquisite? I woke up an hour early this morning to dress up!”

Nora thought for a moment. “That’s true.”

Then, she turned around and picked up her cap. “That’s good.”

Tanya: “…”

Watching Nora go downstairs casually, Tanya seriously suspected that she was not a woman.

She grimaced and waved at the three children. “Let’s go.”

Pete and Cherry nodded.

Following behind Nora, Mia was still staring at the identical twins.

When she saw them today, she was shocked!

Pete woke up early in the morning. When he was playing with her, someone at the door said that Justin had brought the Hunts’ youngest son over.

Mia was still a little nervous at that time. She asked Pete, “They all say that the Hunts’ youngest son is very mysterious. He never goes to school and doesn’t play with others. What if he doesn’t like me?”

Pete was stunned.

He didn’t expect Mia to be so sensitive. She hadn’t even met him yet, but she already felt that he wouldn’t like her. Pete said directly, “No, you two will be very good friends.”

Mia looked at herself nervously and asked, “Cherry, will he really like me?”

Pete replied, “… Yes, he will.”

Mia heaved a sigh of relief.

Then, she saw Justin walking in with Cherry in his arms.

When Cherry entered, she was still wearing a mask and sunglasses to prevent anyone from peeking. The young master of the Hunts had always been well protected.

Mia immediately grabbed Pete’s hand nervously. Then, she saw that the Hunts’ youngest son had been placed down by his father.

Then, he skipped over to her and said, “Mia, Sister, I missed you so much~”

With that, Cherry hugged Mia.

Mia: “…”

She was stunned and looked at Cherry in shock. When Cherry saw that she was silent, she took off her sunglasses and mask. “Mia, don’t you know Cherry anymore?”