Chapter 485 - We Have Q!

“We’ve caught her.” When Morris’ voice rang out in the earphone, Nora had also just received a text message on her cell phone-it was from the little psycho again.

“You’re still not giving in even now? Looks like you really wish for the Smith Corporation’s downfall!

“Hehe, the Smith Corporation’s stocks have already fallen 20%. Are you still not gonna beg for mercy?

“C’mon, my little servant, make up your mind! Otherwise, even if my new toy lets you guys off, the Smith Corporation will still suffer heavy losses! How can a company that cannot even guarantee their network security be trusted?”

Nora raised her eyebrows as she read the text messages.

She ignored him and looked at the time—all the servers had successfully rebooted. Her long, slender fingers landed on the keyboard and she started to type away at high speed.

Five minutes later, all the computers in the company returned to normal!

The Smith Corporation-including all their subsidiaries that relied on the servers-was back to normal!!

Outside.

As Samuel looked at all the trending topics on social media that Yvonne was showing them flash by on the computer, he became so infuriated that his blood pressure soared to the high heavens!

To be honest, he also owned some of the Smith Corporation shares and received dividends every year. Although he and Ian didn’t get along and he didn’t like Joel, should the Smith Corporation really be ruined, he would also be implicated!

This was also the reason why even though Samuel had kept on making an appearance in minor incidents over the years, apart from ruining Ian and Joel’s moods, he had never actually done anything during major incidents!

Of course, he didn’t have any authority to make any decisions, either.

However, he had never colluded with outsiders to cheat his own family’s company.

But now!

Samuel was so mad that he was practically stamping his foot. He pointed at the things on the computer screen and yelled furiously at the people around him, “Didn’t she say that she knew Q, and would ask the real Q for help? Is this what the so-called Q she invited can do?

“She’s such a jinx. She has never done anything good ever since her return to the Smiths!

“Why did she offend Q for no reason? She’s too much!”

“Oh, my shares! They have already fallen by tens of millions of dollars!”

Samuel clutched his heart and shouted to the people around him, “Remember this, if I collapse here today, it’s all because of that unfilial Nora Smith!”

The executives: “…”

No one said anything. All of them stared at the screen nervously.

Although no one was saying anything, all of them were still nervous. Given how things had already come to this point, they felt that Mr. Smith was simply too calm!

Someone swallowed. “I think it’s better that we get Ms. Smith to borrow Y from the Hunt Corporation!”

“Sigh! The Hunt Corporation’s Y is like a national treasure. How would they loan him to us so easily? Don’t even think about it!”

While they were talking-in fact, they couldn’t even bear to look at the screen anymore—they suddenly saw the one-click Delete button for the computers’ hard drives appear on the screen!