Chapter 421: Mr. Hunt Has Messed Up Again~

When Nora fell unconscious, Cherry lost her sense of security.

She didn’t want to stay with her father at the Hunts’ anymore and insisted on staying by Nora’s side no matter what. She wheedled and acted cute, and even kicked up a fuss and rolled about on the floor in the Smiths’ manor in the end. She simply refused to go with Justin.

Pete didn’t say anything, either. He merely looked at him in silence, his intentions obvious:

‘I am not leaving until Mommy wakes up!’

In the end, Justin had no choice but to ask Joel for permission to stay in a guest room at the Smiths’ temporarily, so that he could work there and watch over the two children.

Joel’s lip corners had spasmed when he received the call from the butler.

Justin was simply too devious.

Joel simply didn’t believe it. Why wouldn’t Justin be able to make a child do as he says? Besides, even if he really couldn’t, why couldn’t he just tell the Hunts that the little mister had come to the Smiths’ to play?

Moreover!

As the head of the Hunts, Justin didn’t need to report his whereabouts to anyone at all!

He remembered that Pete and Justin had once lived in a villa elsewhere before.

Why would the butler dare to refuse Justin, though? Thus, by the time Joel heard about it, Justin had already moved in.

He was pretty much just using the children for his own gains! How utterly shameless!

They weren’t even married yet! It wasn’t appropriate for them to be living together!

He had also come back with the intention to drive Justin out.

However, Cherry was currently seated on the sofa with her legs crossed, her mockery mode at full force.

Behind her were the two butlers in charge of external and internal affairs. They were standing there and looking at her.

“Ms. Cherry, you’re so good at the game!”

“The way you diss people is such a work of art!”

“Huh? To think you can insult someone like that! Jumbo with a ‘D’… that’s Dumbo! Hahaha!”

The two of them had clearly become fans of Cherry.

Justin was seated on the sofa at the side, seemingly dealing with some documents. That leisurely appearance of his was practically as if he was in his own home!

The corners of Joel’s lips spasmed.

He then looked at Pete. He was working seriously on his Mathematical Olympiad problems at the side, seeming completely unaffected by Cherry.

Cherry was reading the comments in her live-stream. Her brows knitted together and she said, “Daddy, all of them are saying that Sponsor Grandpa hasn’t come to my live-stream for so long because I was dissing people, so he doesn’t like me anymore. Sob, is that true?”

Justin was actually feeling very nervous.

Because he had just received news that Ian had come home.

His attitude toward the old man was merely respectful in the past. However, things were completely different now. Ian was Nora’s father!

As a son-in-law, he mustn’t embarrass himself in front of him.

He was racking his brains for a way to make Ian happy when he heard Cherry. As a slave to his daughter, he replied without any hesitation, “How can that be? You are so cute when you diss people!”