Chapter 470 - How She Became Pregnant Back Then!!!

Actually, when Jill came to look for Tanya, Nora had already reported to the special department.

She suspected that Jill was related to that mysterious organization, so Brenda and Morris continued to pay attention to this case.

When Hillary was lying in the ward, the special department had already secretly gathered her blood samples and handed them to the special department’s internal inspection department for comparison.

Nora looked like she did not care about this on the surface, but she was actually giving the other party a chance to relax.

After all, they were still unable to apprehend their opponents this time, let alone know who they were…

However, Hillary’s death was indeed beyond Nora’s expectations. Nora knew the moment Hillary died.

When the police came to the Smiths to arrest Tanya, she had really thought that the other party was coming for her with the intention of sending her to prison. At that time, she had already thought about making a trip to the police station and seeing what was going on.

But what she did not expect was… those people were targeting Tanya.

When Tanya was arrested, she sensed something was off and sent Brenda a message. After securing the evidence, she cooperated and began her performance.

Since the other party wanted to slander Tanya, they must have a backup plan… In that case, she would beat them at their own game and see what kind of conspiracy they were up to!

It was indeed Hillary’s corpse that Elaine had sent into the crematorium. However, Brenda had been waiting inside for a long time and had secretly swapped the corpse.

Nora then rushed to the crematorium and made an angry scene. It was to let her hidden opponents think that Hillary had indeed been burned!

Nora looked at Hillary and asked, “Have you inspected her?”

Brenda tilted her head and said in a charming voice, “Isn’t that your job? It was already very difficult for me to steal the body!”

Nora could not help but have goosebumps. Could this person speak more normally?

She put on her gloves and went to examine the body. Through the body, she could determine the last moments of the deceased’s life.

Hillary woke up in pain in her daze.

The pain in her body made her curl her fingers uncontrollably. She wanted to open her eyes, but she could not. She knew she might die.

How could she be dying?

She suddenly remembered that after eating the pill that person had given her, her entire body suddenly felt hot as if it was going to burn. Before she fainted, that person had sneered and scolded, “Trash! You can’t even handle this little medicine!”

Hillary wanted to reach out and grab her. She wanted to shout for the other party to save her. She even wanted to say, “Didn’t you promise me? Why didn’t you let me out?”

However, the other party said, “I only promised you that you would leave. I didn’t say whether you would leave alive or dead! You’re too useless!”

Then she fainted.

If she had not been injected with Benzoplatin, she might not have woken up.

However, now that she was awake, she could barely move her body. The pain in her body became more and more intense as if all the nerves in her body were expanding…