Chapter 469 - A Turn of Events!!

Screeeeech!

The car stopped at the entrance of the crematorium. Almost the moment the car stopped, Nora and Joel jumped out.

The guard was stunned. He went forward and asked, “Hey, what are you guys doing? You…”

Before he could finish speaking, Joel had already pushed him away. Nora turned sideways and slithered in. The security guard was a little surprised by the two of them. After being stunned for a moment, he chased after them. “Stop right there! This is not a place where you can just barge in!

Unfortunately, the two of them had already run toward the entrance of the crematorium!

At the entrance, a few cars were parked orderly. Elaine sat in the front passenger seat of the car and leisurely stared at the venue, which had already closed the door.

When she saw her, Nora rushed forward and stared at her. “Where’s the corpse?”

Elaine raised her eyebrows. “What corpse?”

Nora replied, “Hillary Jones’ corpse!”

Elaine smiled. “Why should I tell you where her body is? Who do you think you are?”

As soon as she finished speaking, Joel had already opened the door to the front passenger seat. Nora grabbed Elaine’s arm and pulled her out of the car.

The two moved like flowing water, stunning Elaine. When she came back to her senses, she was already standing in front of Joel and Nora! Nora grabbed her wrist tightly and asked, “Tell me, where is Hillary Jones’ corpse?”

Elaine tried her best to shake off her grip and said angrily, “Why should I tell you? Let go of me right now! Otherwise, you’ll be breaking the law!”

At this moment, the guard at the door rushed over and blocked their way. The guard asked, “What’s going on?”.

Elaine shouted, “Call for help immediately. Someone is breaking the law here!”

When the guard heard that, he hurriedly found a few people and surrounded Nora and Joel. Someone had already taken out a weapon and aimed it at them.

Joel took a deep breath. “I suspect that the cause of the deceased’s death has not been investigated clearly, so we need to stop the cremation immediately! Send the corpse out right now!”

As soon as she said this, those people looked at Elaine.

Elaine smiled. “Mr. Smith, what’s wrong? The Smith family is so powerful. Are you planning to tamper with the corpse? My colleagues and I have already determined the cause of death and signed it. Moreover, Ms. Tanya has already confessed! Why can’t you let Ms. Jones rest in peace? If you take her out halfway through the cremation… that’s impossible!”

Joel stared at her. “Are you guys stopping or not?”

The Smith family members were around, and some people had even followed them in.

If this group of people did not stop, he would cause a riot here!

The Smiths were not easy to bully!

Elaine was shocked by his gaze. She sneered and said, “What? Is the Smith family planning to attack us? Let me tell you, everyone around here is my colleague. We’re not afraid of you at all! Everything has to be done according to the rules! Without orders, we can’t stop the cremation!”

Orders…

By the time the lawyer applied for an order to stop the cremation, her body would probably already be burnt to ashes!